Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

So be it

791fdd9a-0ab6-4db9-84f9-859d2d862518.jpg

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m a protector. I protect from death only.

N1: Self

N2: Orca, failed 

N3: Squire

N4: Squire

N5: Night skipped

Second move is that I can kill creatures.

couple things, one this is the wrong ajani this one is from the wrong set hes from aether revolt a completely different story187126_200w.jpgthis is ajani from war of the spark and two ajani isnt a protector most everyone else had moves that atleast somewhat connected with there character you lying here man. this comes across as extremely wrong

1 hour ago, Forge said:

So you just failed on orca, huh? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

There's 12 of us.  Maybe we can get an OT situation at worse 

The thing is, I'm not so sure he shouldn't be lol. I may have issues with the way pickle handled some stuff, but he's not wrong. That claim was shady af. Before pickle locked, I had actually moved my vote to mwil lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

couple things, one this is the wrong ajani this one is from the wrong set hes from aether revolt a completely different story187126_200w.jpgthis is ajani from war of the spark and two ajani isnt a protector most everyone else had moves that atleast somewhat connected with there character you lying here man. this comes across as extremely wrong

Get him!!!!

1 hour ago, Forge said:

You're coming off great. Keep throwing accountability elsewhere

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Except where it wasn't....

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The thing is, I'm not so sure he shouldn't be lol. I may have issues with the way pickle handled some stuff, but he's not wrong. That claim was shady af. Before pickle locked, I had actually moved my vote to mwil lol

Mwil @Forge @gopherwrestler i strongly feel that mwil is scum right now

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Here's my major hangup atm 

Pickles told me he was on census as long as we were lynching someone he approved of.  Mwil was leading and he locked.  Then ksj came on and lynched mwil for doing the same thing pickle does while ignoring pickle does it 

Then there's mwil who lol throughout this entire phase.  His saving grace for me is his willingness to be on the census but even so that only buys them a phase if he's scum.  Maybe we're more than boned then I think. F

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

First to like three of my posts gets my votes

This doesn't work for you guys? Alright, alright. For a limited time only, you can have my vote for the low, low price of only two likes! My friends, you aren't going to get a better deal than that. I'm practically losing likes on this deal! So take advantage of it now or forever lose a chance at these bargain bin prices.

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Everyone does including Liliana, right? Good to know you’re completely inconsistent there on that logic and just contradicted yourself.

I’m just telling you what Whicker gave me and pasted the first image of him I found. I don’t know anything about this theme.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Here's my major hangup atm 

Pickles told me he was on census as long as we were lynching someone he approved of.  Mwil was leading and he locked.  Then ksj came on and lynched mwil for doing the same thing pickle does while ignoring pickle does it 

Then there's mwil who lol throughout this entire phase.  His saving grace for me is his willingness to be on the census but even so that only buys them a phase if he's scum.  Maybe we're more than boned then I think. F

200% there with you

Just now, rackcs said:

This doesn't work for you guys? Alright, alright. For a limited time only, you can have my vote for the low, low price of only two votes! My friends, you aren't going to get a better deal than that. I'm practically losing likes on this deal! So take advantage of it now or forever lose a chance at these bargain bin prices.

Lock it on Mwil