Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Why afraid of the sensor, pickle? 

I'm not.  I already said.  I don't give a **** about clearing myself.  I'm lynching 99% scum.  Lynch me then him for all I care.  We may lose by then though.  Racks should have a double kill coming up (unless he has been the one killing). 

Racks and mwil are lock scum.  Just a matter if there is one more 

On 2/14/2020 at 9:50 PM, Whicker said:

Squire was in command of this war. Despite losing several allies, he had a strong Elf army behind him. Just because Nicol Bolas got away from him once didn't mean this thing was over. He was almost giddy to get to do it again. He knew the dragon feared him. He went to bed the night after Bolas' escape with confidence.

However, he awoke to a figure standing over him, knife raised. He knew how this was going to end.

@squire12 has been assassinated! He was

Nissa, Vital Force (Gatewatch aligned)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGf4reKUbXfDXla46PuJx

You begin the game with 2 loyalty counters

You begin the game with an Elf creature on the battlefield. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will have his vote carry a weight of 2 for the next day phase”

(+2) During the next day phase, your vote will carry a weight of 2.

(0) Create an Elf creature. This creature has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will have his vote carry a weight of 2 for the next day phase”

(-2) Choose up to X players, where X is the number of elves you control in play. You will find out how many alignments exist among those players.

Squire aside from a day kill had a very similar flavor to Orca. Assassinated. 

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I’m a protector. I protect from death only.

N1: Self

N2: Orca, failed 

N3: Squire

N4: Squire

N5: Night skipped

Second move is that I can kill creatures.

@wolfeyestrk @Pickle Rick @Forge @daboyle250 @bcb1213 @gopherwrestler @Nazgul @Ragnarok @kingseanjohn

Sounds a bit like Teyo but with killing creatures

mwil

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 PM, Whicker said:

Orca was deep in meditation. He knew that this war was going to be won with his mind. The rest of the planeswalkers could all summon their creatures or use their great battle skills to keep Bolas at bay, but not Orca. He was just going to sit here and use his telepathy to find it all out. Some of these planeswalkers were working with Nicol Bolas, and he was going to figure out who.

He closed his eyes and sunk further from reality. He was soon traveling the minds of the planeswalkers, looking for any alignment hints. He gasped as he discovered another truth.

However, when he opened his eyes, he was suspended in a stasis field. Above him was a small figure. He recognized her immediately. “Why?” he asked her. She said nothing as she plunged her magical dagger into Orca's heart.

@The Orca has been assassinated! He was

Jace, Telepath Unbound (Gatewatch aligned)

250px-Jacebeleren.jpg?version=ee93726293

You begin the game with 3 loyalty counters

(+1) Choose a player. You will learn the loyalty cost of the move they used this night.

(-2) Choose a player. You will learn that player's alignment.

(-6) Choose a player. You will learn how many non-town players were on that player's lynch wagon that day.

Both assassinated