Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, Counselor said:

His interactions early with me didn’t feel right. He started to steer off into so many different possibilities but wasn’t committing to anything like he was just leaving bread crumbs to come back to. He went back to this with the whole Malf mentioning I was other scum. He was the only one to focus on it. He brought up the Matts Rackcs vote unprovoked to try and show himself in good faith. Why was he never roleblocked or killed when he was the one individual that presented himself as playing the hardest? And then after I locked he brought up that I swear on lives and break them. Which I never do. I keep them. Then he brings up an example last game copied my post but didn’t copy the first three word sentence which stated what I swore on trying to misrepresent me. He still hasn’t answered why. Claims he doesn’t care about me anymore this game because I locked this vote on this day. Wolfe has further pointed out inconsistencies in his claim. 

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Do you think scum MWil would be this combative and in-your-face about it?

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not to mention no matter how much pickle or I tried to mention how moves on players vs creatures are different he still pushed Daboyle as a liar. And now saying he can protect a player or kill a creature he should have known their was a difference. 

So let's circle back to this cause this is more the point than PR.

Do you think scum MWil would pick these hills to die on or would he just let town make mistakes?

My hesitation on MWil is that I think his interactions are more townie, but you obviously disagree.  

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I just didn’t understand it

Mwil been saying pickle hasn't done anything

Rags asks what your case is.  You give your thoughts, mention wolf but not pickle 

So I said in before mwil says a case without pickle.  Cymbal crash 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Let's also remember that pickle admitted his mistakes/wrongdoings :ph34r:

And he caught Rack too. Not SwAg, Touch, or even squires invest. It was a random list of people that didn’t include rack. Congratulations Pickle. Take a well deserved victory lap.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

So let's circle back to this cause this is more the point than PR.

Do you think scum MWil would pick these hills to die on or would he just let town make mistakes?

My hesitation on MWil is that I think his interactions are more townie, but you obviously disagree.  

But he wasn’t picking a side at first. On many things he would bring up and then back off and leave bread crumbs. I think he is defensive now because he has backed himself in a corner with this thread play today. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So Pickle has admitted his wrong doings. Mwil has yet to explain why he quoted me and left out the key part of the post to misrepresent me.

Just took the part highlighted via search about swearing on everything you love which means nothing since you were scum.