Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah I kind of went off on my own reads and conspiracies. Let’s talk about it 

Touch, ehh touched, upon a theory which then creature could be blocked if guess 

From your zombie experience, do you think your creature could be blocked and not yourself? 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Touch, ehh touched, upon a theory which then creature could be blocked if guess 

From your zombie experience, do you think your creature could be blocked and not yourself? 

Yes because if I die my creature is still alive on the battlefield. Useless however because I’m dead and can’t control it.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you sure? 

#1. he was third party so he likely didn’t even care what you were

#2 those are most of the interactions with you that I found. There was nothing under “racks” it was all under “rack” and I found a few quotes surrounding those that he quoted you. He spent most of the time calling you a simpleton and then a portion of the way through pretty much starts calling you dumb town. 

He 100% called me scum last game at points. Later in the game he flipped around but he said that I was scum earlier on in the game when he came in. Talked about me fake ghosting and being in scum chat. I don't care enough to go back and look because this whole argument is silly. I just said that swag couldn't read me, that doesn't mean he wasn't correct this game. He had a basically 50/50 shot of being right.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

He 100% called me scum last game at points. Later in the game he flipped around but he said that I was scum earlier on in the game when he came in. Talked about me fake ghosting and being in scum chat. I don't care enough to go back and look because this whole argument is silly. I just said that swag couldn't read me, that doesn't mean he wasn't correct this game. He had a basically 50/50 shot of being right.

Sure, but he was also 3rd party. One could argue that he likely didn’t care what you actually were. 

I literally just went back and looked for you. 

he has shown a pretty good history of reading you. The 70% figure was off, sure but it appears to be more than 70%, not less. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Sure, but he was also 3rd party. One could argue that he likely didn’t care what you actually were. 

I literally just went back and looked for you. 

he has shown a pretty good history of reading you. The 70% figure was off, sure but it appears to be more than 70%, not less. 

It doesn't matter that he's third party when he's arguing whether he can read me or not. He read me wrong regardless of alignment. The 70% appears low based on what? His word on past games with no proof included? That's ridiculous. And the whole thing is silly anyways because if he's that good at reading me then he said I'm town anyways. My whole thing has only been saying that he can't read me in general, which he can't.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

It doesn't matter that he's third party when he's arguing whether he can read me or not. He read me wrong regardless of alignment. The 70% appears low based on what? His word on past games with no proof included? That's ridiculous. And the whole thing is silly anyways because if he's that good at reading me then he said I'm town anyways. My whole thing has only been saying that he can't read me in general, which he can't.

Based on my past thoughts of his reads on you and the likelihood that his list his correct. You’re talking about a guy who easily recalls minute details regarding almost any player from a specific game. 

right, he said you were town and you responded by saying he doesn’t know how to read you .....