Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not letting any scum escape the lynch.  Look at the votes from yesterday.  a runaway VC allows scum to hide out.  The only players alive that did not vote SirA are Wolf, naz, rags and ET/KSJ

7 KSJ – Forge, Swag, Counselor, Touch, Squire, Josh, Bcb 14 SirAOrca, Pickle, Counselor, Squire, Josh, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Touch, gopher, Matts, Mwil, Rack, (Vampire)

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not letting any scum escape the lynch.  Look at the votes from yesterday.  a runaway VC allows scum to hide out.  The only players alive that did not vote SirA are Wolf, naz, rags and ET/KSJ

7 KSJ – Forge, Swag, Counselor, Touch, Squire, Josh, Bcb 14 SirAOrca, Pickle, Counselor, Squire, Josh, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Touch, gopher, Matts, Mwil, Rack, (Vampire)

5 Counselor – SirA, ET, KSJ, Daboyle, Dome 3 Counselor – SirA, Wolf, Naz
1 Swag – Gopher 2 Squire – Dome, Rags
1 Squire – Rags 2 Matts – Swag, ET
1 Bcb – Rack 1 Dome – [Zombie]
1 Dome – Naz  
1 SirA – Matts  
1 MD4L – Mwil  
1 Mwil – MD4L  
1 Nazgul – Pickle  
1 No Lynch - Orca  

@squire12 And in this game, a close vote will allow scum to escape without any info gained if both Vampire votes are controlled by scum.  

Just now, Counselor said:

Feels like a throw away

Probably is. I'm about to board the first of three planes and I have read maybe 14 posts in this entire thread. You guys can sort this out. Just want to make sure I have a vote in

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Probably is. I'm about to board the first of three planes and I have read maybe 14 posts in this entire thread. You guys can sort this out. Just want to make sure I have a vote in

You should vote racks. He yelled at Swag for being horrible on his reads of him (not true) after Swag said racks was likely town. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
5 minutes ago, Forge said:

You should vote racks. He yelled at Swag for being horrible on his reads of him (not true) after Swag said racks was likely town. 

@Forge  rackcs would be a good vote to apply some pressure elsewhere

Just now, MWil23 said:

Can you win with Town or are you going to screw us over again like you did in Orca's game?

I can only win with town. That's what happens when you're town. You'd know that if you were town. Hmmmm. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  rackcs would be a good vote to apply some pressure elsewhere

Okay. 

rack