Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Just did some research and the name Vraska pops up as a possibility.

Doing some more and it looks like Jace (Orcas character) and Vraska shared a romance. Meaning they would know each other.

Am I overthinking this?

vraska was a character whos whole ability centered around assassins and aligned herself early on with nico to usurp control of her guild

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well your character would be a female that he would recognize, is that right @wolfeyestrk

he would have known liliana 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty sure your character and orca's had an affair of sorts or something like that.  Would need @wolfeyestrk to comfirm

honestly thats super in the weeds  for me i see that it happened on the wiki but i must have never read that and yes its a nerdy card game there is a bucketload of female planes walkers >< they seem to sell better then the men i dont know how many jace knows tho.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Who is vraska....I'm talking about your character 

Was talking about the flavor text involved in Orcas death. It said he was killed by a woman he knows, and the term assassination came up in his death.

Did some checking, there’s a woman character named Vraska, she’s a planeswalker assassin.

She shared some relationship with Jace.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Was talking about the flavor text involved in Orcas death. It said he was killed by a woman he knows, and the term assassination came up in his death.

Did some checking, there’s a woman character named Vraska, she’s a planeswalker assassin.

Makes more sense 

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Good work so we need to find this assassin 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty sure your character and orca's had an affair of sorts or something like that.  Would need @wolfeyestrk to comfirm

i have no knowledge of a relationship between these two, doesnt mean it didnt happen tho the lore for mtg can get kinda soap opera at times

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Who is vraska....I'm talking about your character 

vraska was a planeswalker who kissed orcas character to show that she was no longer a cold stone(pun intended) killer in the lore

Liliana ultimately comes to the Gatewatch’s defense because she cares for Jace. While she claims her alliance with Jace is purely strategic, she secretly wants to protect him: “It wasn’t that she needed him. It was simply that she needed someone to need her.”[4] After battling Emrakul, she joins the Gatewatch, acknowledging their collective strength and relishing the opportunity to impress Jace. However, her experiences with the Gatewatch lead her to feel new, unexpected affection for the rest of the group.

• Like 1