Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can someone with enough time go back and see what's rags ability is supposed to be 

On 2/16/2020 at 11:38 PM, Ragnarok said:

Agreed.  Below is exactly what I typed out earlier today when I mentioned claiming.  Straight copy pasted.

*So, against my better judgment, I am going to claim.  I'm the vampire.  I'm not giving out the token info or anything as that would just help scum now.

I made a vampire N1, N2, and N4.  One of my vampires was put in stasis N2 so I can confirm what daboyle said.  That's also why I stopped pushing squire D3, because I could confirm what he had explained(poorly) D2.  That's why I said we should back off daboyle, his story makes sense and I don't think is scummy.

One vampire each was also killed N3 and N4 so I can confirm what PR said.  However, I'm more concerned about his role as he keeps taking out townie creatures.  If I was scum with his role, I would want to take out creatures that can be used to vote first.  Cause that really hurts their margins to win.  Paranoid me is thinking that racks, PR, and wolf are all scum together and trying to get town to off MWil.  Hoping town will follow.

I'm still leaning towards that group of four, but I'm not as firmly against MWil as I was earlier.  While I get Counselor's pint, I think scum MWil sits back a bit and lets town kill itself here.*

Obviously, my theories on PR were wrong.  I had Counselor as lock town so grouped wolfie in with PR and racks in my head. 

Adding to this, my vampire was put in stasis last night.