Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I know.  It would essentially be a triple play if that is what happened.  You’re probably going to have to claim at some point, though.

The issue is that the trajectory for the reads changes drastically depending on your flip.

I will if I have to later tonight. Work was already bad this week and went to worse today.

9 hours ago, The Orca said:

3oxdxw.jpg

3oxeew.jpg

SirA

Orca, you go from these 3 people to certainty on SirA immediately

3oxgno.jpg

What changed to make you that certain in one page?

(You then requoted yourself next page to double down)

Then directed this at Gopher after he voted you:

SirA!!!

He then asked Y, and you said this:

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Bolas Aligned (Red Text)

You then answered SwAg directly

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

I am not doing a bit

I'm just trying to figure out how you went from those 3 specific people to a red letter invest on SirA instead of coming right out of the gates with it. Care to walk me through it?

45 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m blown away by how bad MWil’s wrestler list is upon re-reading the thread.  You just hand out legends to people who should be like Eugene.

I did give away Eugene. I also gave away Disco Inferno.

38 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I get it.  He seems to think Ragnarok not posting and always having a ridiculous story about his life to explain his inactivity makes him the Excellence of Execution.

I personally always thought Brett Hart was "The most boring there was, the most boring there is, and the most boring there ever will be".

48 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m blown away by how bad MWil’s wrestler list is upon re-reading the thread.  You just hand out legends to people who should be like Eugene.

I'm trying to name wrestlers that people actually know. Granted, I was tempted to give the twins The Ding Dongs, as they're the worst tag team of all time and the name is extra fitting, but I stand by my rationale for the Dudley Boyz.

P.S.

If you aren't HHH, you'd absolutely be Piper (one of my all time favorites FWIW).

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm trying to name wrestlers that people actually know. Granted, I was tempted to give the twins The Ding Dongs, as they're the worst tag team of all time and the name is extra fitting, but I stand by my rationale for the Dudley Boyz.

P.S.

If you aren't HHH, you'd absolutely be Piper (one of my all time favorites FWIW).

get out

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

"Your 'creature' was caught in stasis"

Well, you’re unlikely to succeed with whatever you’re going to do with that person.  And if someone targeted you with it after you claimed, then they’ll have something to explain later.  Try someone different.

Just now, SwAg said:

get out

A tough guy who was easily the greatest villain ever? Pipers Pit?!?!?! Great on the mic, great wrestler, had an amazing ability to improvise, extremely quick witted, was also an actor, and accumulated 34 championships in his illustrious career! Flair called him "The most gifted entertainer in the history of wrestling".

• Like 1