Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m town so SirA1 is spewing some bull****.

Sira1 and Mwil are scum

A few things here:

1. Orca could be right, that's why I'm currently voting SirA. 

2. I'd like clarification from Orca for reasons listed above/last page. He hesitated going all in with that invest/alleged invest.

3. It's just as likely that SirA was right about you/your character, Orca faked an invest to get rid of someone with a whole lot more knowledge about MTG than anyone else, buying you a day and getting rid of him, and when the heat is on Orca, he chalks it up to "Orca being Orca"

Vote Count

14 SirA – Orca, Pickle, Counselor, Rags, Squire, Josh, Dome, Forge, daboyle, Bcb, Mwil, Touch, gopher, Matts
2 Matts – Swag, ET
1 Counselor – SirA
1 Dome – [Zombie]

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

A few things here:

1. Orca could be right, that's why I'm currently voting SirA. 

2. I'd like clarification from Orca for reasons listed above/last page. He hesitated going all in with that invest/alleged invest.

3. It's just as likely that SirA was right about you/your character, Orca faked an invest to get rid of someone with a whole lot more knowledge about MTG than anyone else, buying you a day and getting rid of him, and when the heat is on Orca, he chalks it up to "Orca being Orca"

It’s not just as likely. I don’t have an open red letter invest on me. Anyone is free to invest me at anytime and see I’m green town. Also read my post above yours. He doesn’t even dispute the red claim he says framed immediately because he knows he is flipping red.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s really interesting SirA1 doesn’t dispute the validity of Orcas claim.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He knows he is going to flip red so he immediately jumps to it being a frame. He’s lock scum. 

curious

It’s not just as likely.

Considering it's Orca, I respectfully disagree. Usually when someone doesn't go "all in" on an invest (he did not), they're gauging the temperature of the room and springing for a trap. Orca also has a history of doing things like this, which, to be fair, so do I (and a lot of others).

I don’t have an open red letter invest on me. Anyone is free to invest me at anytime and see I’m green town.

I said yesterday that the push on you felt super lazy and I just didn't see you angling for that as scum, especially with a "slip" on a creature/character that would be considered a bad guy/girl.

Also read my post above yours. He doesn’t even dispute the red claim he says framed immediately because he knows he is flipping red.

You're right. He also said he'd claim later if he needed to.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

It's pretty obvious to me that Counselor or one of his cronies framed me since, as Forge pointed out, I am an obvious frame target because my knowledge of the theme scares the hell out of them. My reasons for voting Counselor are rock solid in my mind. If he doesn't flip Red then feel free to hang me D3.

So it’s obvious he was framed yet his reasons for voting me are rock solid IN HIS MIND. This man knows I’m not scum. 

The knowledge of the theme scares the hell out of scum? Or you are scum so coming forward with as much knowledge as possible helps town keep you around.