Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

Admittedly, there are a few options:

1. Get clarification on Orca/we lynch SirA and see the flip

2. If SirA flips red, good shot that Orca didn't fake it and he's all but cleared as Town, as it's unlikely they bus N1, but not out of the realm of possibility

3. If SirA flips Town, good shot that Orca faked the invest, and either:

3b. Is scum that wanted to remove someone with intricate knowledge of the game, which looks bad for both you and him

3c. He uses the "Orca gonna be Orca" and I faked it because x/y/z theory and is either Town or Scum

Depending on the flip, it will look good or bad for you, and then Squire comes into play as well with his information.

See for me Sirs knowledge of the game is useless. He swears I can’t be town but I am. So he is basing his votes and pushes on how he assumes the characters should be aligned but even he said something about red and green for his character but this game he is town. So why can’t he see how logically my character could be town? Especially if following the lore of the game she was Gatewatch aligned? And on top of that the thought I would claim all this day one as scum? Please

Anyways ... I’m a motion detector 

squire went nowhere and had no visitors besides me last night

i think he’s just claiming he was roleblocked, and scum skipped that roleblock move last night 

I find it highly unlikely he could be roleblocked without being visited or visiting anyone 

• Like 3

Just now, theuntouchable said:

One problem with that, orca doesn’t back down. If he came out with a game plan of faking a censor/tricorder he’s going to stick with it. 

Also why I want clarification, His first post had Pickle and Squire there.

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

3oxdxw.jpg

3oxeew.jpg

SirA

To me, this initially looks as though he specifically wants one of those 3 since he BACKS/BELIEVES Counselor because of their push on his lynch, and not that it's any type of invest.

He then evolves to his "Vote SirA" meme, then comes out with a claimed red letter invest, insisting to Gopher, after he's voted, that he's genuine. (Counselor even says "SirA caught a bad boy!!! and Orca liked that post).

It may be legit, but there's a 3-4 step process that he's clearly using to get him to that point, whereas he didn't hard claim straight out of the gates.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

i think he’s just claiming he was roleblocked, and scum skipped that roleblock move last night 

I find it highly unlikely he could be roleblocked without being visited or visiting anyone 

"your 'creature' was caught in stasis" 

That to me implies that I was roleblocked and thus did not/could not go anywhere.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

That to me implies that I was roleblocked and thus did not/could not go anywhere.

But you couldn’t have been roleblocked without someone visiting 

and nobody besides me visited

and I’m not a roleblocker 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

That makes sense too considering some of the heat squire had late 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If it implies you were role blocked, why did you ask us all what it did?

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

Anyone with theme them knowledge know what it could mean if "your creature was caught in stasis"?

you clearly knew what happened, right?

going about it this way makes other people fill in the blanks for you so you’re not just announcing “hey y’all, mafia targeted me last night!”  .... it makes you look better 

• Like 2