Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Sorry about your girlfriend.  

you can continue to be wrong.  Being wrong is 1 thing, having a closed mind to options of how this is playing out is a bad look for you.

Thank you.

I'm not close-minded at all.  However, the scenario that is by far the most likely is that you are scum that lied about being role blocked.  I'm sure you can come up with some way to work around that given time.  But I'll continue to play the odds. 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thank you.

I'm not close-minded at all.  However, the scenario that is by far the most likely is that you are scum that lied about being role blocked.  I'm sure you can come up with some way to work around that given time.  But I'll continue to play the odds. 

I can see that you feel your view and interpretation is justified.  Since I am not scum, you will need to actually open your mind to some other scenarios....most of which you seem to be unwilling to consider based on your posts.  As I have said, I have no idea what the "caught in stasis" did....hence my question when I brought it up.  

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was able to create another elf.  The original elf that I had to start was blocked from making a move...."caught in stasis"

That is why I asked what the phrase meant.   I was perplexed as to how part of what I submitted to Whicker was successful and the other part was not.

@Pickle Rick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can see that you feel your view and interpretation is justified.  Since I am not scum, you will need to actually open your mind to some other scenarios....most of which you seem to be unwilling to consider based on your posts.  As I have said, I have no idea what the "caught in stasis" did....hence my question when I brought it up.  

Not blindly accepting scenarios that are highly unlikely at best is not being close-minded.  Especially when there is a very likely alternative explanation.

The mostly likely scenario is that you lied about being role blocked last night.  And scum are far, far, far more likely to lie about being role blocked than town.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Not blindly accepting scenarios that are highly unlikely at best is not being close-minded.  Especially when there is a very likely alternative explanation.

The mostly likely scenario is that you lied about being role blocked last night.  And scum are far, far, far more likely to lie about being role blocked than town.

You might as well start thinking of how you can back track out of the stance you have taken.  

As I have said, I do not know if the "caught in stasis" means I was roleblocked or not.  I was unable to target touch last night due to my creature being "caught in stasis".   Roleblock or jailed was what I first thought.   Swag mentioned something about the player I targeted potentially being able to cause that result.   Dome claimed that he did not see me leave not anyone else visit me...... I know I tried to target touch, so there is something amiss within that dynamic......AND I AM NOT LYING about anything.

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dome, pickle, Mwil are standing out as not having an understanding of the set up of how a town role might look and play out

@Counselor  Feel free to consider this going forward.

Unlike you....I know exactly how a town role works.  I may only do 1 thing a night.

You are saying you can have your creature do something and create a second creature.  That's 2 things which is not how a town role works 

Squire and sirA boys!!!

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unlike you....I know exactly how a town role works.  I may only do 1 thing a night.

You are saying you can have your creature do something and create a second creature.  That's 2 things which is not how a town role works 

Squire and sirA boys!!!

I can do two things and I’m town

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Squire and sirA boys!!!

Wrong again, but oh well.   You are often wrong, so I am not shocked by this

Just now, Counselor said:

I can do two things and I’m town

Fight the good fight.   Once the other roles flipped and how they were laid out, and the creation of other creatures, I realized that it was not an elf vs zombie set up.   Since I know absolutely nothing about this theme, I have open my stance on how this was initially set up.

25 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Dome, pickle, Mwil are standing out as not having an understanding of the set up of how a town role might look and play out

@Counselor  Feel free to consider this going forward.

Merely asking for clarification. I am sorry your “Yes” response to the question “Dis you not build an elf” is grammatically confusing.

• Like 1