Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

@theuntouchable, this isn't fun for me.  It's infuriating.  I never went after you until you went to the other team.  I can prove that in the ****ing Final Four Alliance discord, idiot.  Leave me alone.  You're literally all jokes aside pissing me off because you're being an idiot moron sounding like some flat earther pissant.  Leave me alone.  You're wrong and God himself could show you you're wrong and you wouldn't believe it, so WTF is the point? 

I don't even want to play this game right now because of how big of an idiot you're being, but I'm going to for one single solitary reason: To eliminate you.  Considering everyone's against me I'll probably fail, but I'm not going to be a little ***** about losing like you are, so we'll see what happens.

Don't at me.  Don't quote me. 

@Outpost31

im sure it’s not fun for you. I’m sure if I was a whiny ***** who wouldn’t know loyalty if it smacked me across the face and I was exposed to be a sniveling rat faced snake, I wouldn’t have very much fun either. 

a little ***** about losing? Since when? I literally curb stomped you in the competition and bowed out because I didn’t want to be responsible for malf going home. You were the one who immediately started crying and that you should determine who went home because you beat everybody, except your score wasn’t even half of mine. 

I didn’t whine. 
I didnt cry. 
I didn’t *****. 

So go on and keep crying and pounding your chest because the ONLY way you beat me, was because I backed out like a gentleman. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Didn’t even need a competition to beat you@Outpost31

Touch,

I don't know if you know this about me or not, but when I play these games I play them for fun.  When the controversy first hit as far as the Pac-Man game, I said I should decide who went home in jest.  That was when Finn said that I had the highest score.  As far as your score, congratulations.  That's a great score.  I personally feel like the score is not valid.  The version that you played is faulty.  I tried it for a while.  I got up to about 100,000 points before I realized that the scoring system was exponentially better on that version.  I also discovered there were glitches.  For example, I passed directly through the enemies on multiple occasions.  When it should have taken my life, it did not.  There were five of the dots that turned the enemies blue.  The other version had only 4.  Considering the scoring discrepancy, the additional blue dot as well as the glitch allowing me to avoid enemies without death, I felt and feel your version provided you with an unfair advantage.  Finn gave you an opportunity to compete in the correct version and you chose not to.  Additionally, you did not eliminate me with your score.  I beat Daboyle's score, and I beat Malf's score.  This meant I was safe regardless of your score.  In short, the Pac-Man debate is meaningless. 

In the Big Brother game, I had a longer and more meaningful alliance with both Finn and ET.  Yes, we worked together.  You had never approached me about the final 4, 3 or 2.  Both Finn and ET approached me about the final 2.  When the time came, I had to choose between you or the alliances that had helped me more along the way.  I chose the latter.  I'm sorry it came to it, I'm sorry I had to get you out, but, unfortunately, that is how those games go.  I chose the loyalty of  people who had worked with me longer and who had approached me sooner.  You think that was disloyal to you, and in a way it was.  However, when met with the choice of being disloyal to somebody, I am going to choose the one who I had worked with less every time.

As far as Finn's game, I did not once suggest getting rid of you until after you were sent to the other team.  At that point I expressed concerns over whether or not you had been turned.  I said that, AFTER Smug is eliminated, we would have to eliminate you next.  Then you died.  Then you came back.  After you came back, I welcomed you back to POM.  Privately, I suggested that, again, after all of Smug was eliminated, you ought to be the next one eliminated.

I'm sorry you're torn up over these events, but I feel like all of these things that I have done have shown loyalty to who approached me first, and also fair play. 

I hope you have fun in this game.  Please leave me alone now. 

Just now, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5108001

Nah, man, I'm serious.  I'm fine with Mwil's thing and I was looking forward to fighting it out with him, but Touch is on some weird thing that I just want no part of.  It's stalkerish and weird and I'm TFO.  I feel bad, but I just don't feel up for this right now. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Touch,

I don't know if you know this about me or not, but when I play these games I play them for fun.  When the controversy first hit as far as the Pac-Man game, I said I should decide who went home in jest.  That was when Finn said that I had the highest score.  As far as your score, congratulations.  That's a great score.  I personally feel like the score is not valid.  The version that you played is faulty.  I tried it for a while.  I got up to about 100,000 points before I realized that the scoring system was exponentially better on that version.  I also discovered there were glitches.  For example, I passed directly through the enemies on multiple occasions.  When it should have taken my life, it did not.  There were five of the dots that turned the enemies blue.  The other version had only 4.  Considering the scoring discrepancy, the additional blue dot as well as the glitch allowing me to avoid enemies without death, I felt and feel your version provided you with an unfair advantage.  Finn gave you an opportunity to compete in the correct version and you chose not to.  Additionally, you did not eliminate me with your score.  I beat Daboyle's score, and I beat Malf's score.  This meant I was safe regardless of your score.  In short, the Pac-Man debate is meaningless. 

In the Big Brother game, I had a longer and more meaningful alliance with both Finn and ET.  Yes, we worked together.  You had never approached me about the final 4, 3 or 2.  Both Finn and ET approached me about the final 2.  When the time came, I had to choose between you or the alliances that had helped me more along the way.  I chose the latter.  I'm sorry it came to it, I'm sorry I had to get you out, but, unfortunately, that is how those games go.  I chose the loyalty of  people who had worked with me longer and who had approached me sooner.  You think that was disloyal to you, and in a way it was.  However, when met with the choice of being disloyal to somebody, I am going to choose the one who I had worked with less every time.

As far as Finn's game, I did not once suggest getting rid of you until after you were sent to the other team.  At that point I expressed concerns over whether or not you had been turned.  I said that, AFTER Smug is eliminated, we would have to eliminate you next.  Then you died.  Then you came back.  After you came back, I welcomed you back to POM.  Privately, I suggested that, again, after all of Smug was eliminated, you ought to be the next one eliminated.

I'm sorry you're torn up over these events, but I feel like all of these things that I have done have shown loyalty to who approached me first, and also fair play. 

I hope you have fun in this game.  Please leave me alone now. 

Outhouse, 

here you are, yet again, with a long-winded minor form of complaining in typical outhouse fashion. 

as far as Pac-Man, I submitted my score to Finn and even mentioned that it was a different version as I did not have access to that version at work. He responded by saying it was fine and obviously mistook what my score was when he announced you as the winner. 

when it became evident that me participating further meant malf stood a good chance of going home, I instead chose to bow out because malf had shown me loyalty, something you know nothing about. 

as far as the big brother game, you and I had worked very closely in a few other games prior to that. You and I worked towards getting each other to the finals in each of those games. Therefore, I walked into that game with the assumption it was much the same. Except, you showed your true colors and chose someone else because I didn’t throw out a fake *** “final 2” deal that everyone loves to throw around. You talk about choosing the players “that worked with you longer” except, you and I working together has spanned across a number of games prior to that. 

the next portion is a blatant and outright lie. I was told by two different people that you had already talked about putting me up on the block BEFORE I was moved over. When I was brought back, you did nothing remotely close to “welcoming me back”. Not even close. You mentioned several times over about how you felt I was turned and blah blah blah. Nothing of that is welcoming but then again, you also hold a completely different meaning of loyalty so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked by this. 

torn up? No, I’m not the one whining like a pissed off Napoleon because I called you out for your BS. then you go on to talk about obsession? I implore you to revisit this at a later date. 

I didn’t come after you, you came after me. Don’t start a war you can’t finish prick.