Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

5 - malf

4- matts

6 to hammer.

@MWil23 @Whicker wanna go for the 5-5 drama and one hammers. Or does one of you want to slit my throat here and now

This is interesting. I suspect you will win. I have a habit of calling everyone on this site stupid. You on the other hand are a kissarse.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yeah, youre a planner.

i just do whats right

It's literally my job

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is interesting. I suspect you will win. I have a habit of calling everyone on this site stupid. You on the other hand are a kissarse.

Inside all of our anatomies there is two parts: There is a part that’s a liar and a part that’s a cool guy. Dont be afraid to embrace the other part of your anatomy and be a cool guy

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Inside all of our anatomies there is two parts: There is a part that’s a liar and a part that’s a cool guy. Dont be afraid to embrace the other part of your anatomy and be a cool guy

The wild thing is I've managed to both simultaneously pull off being an arrogant donkey and the cool guy. It's a lot more difficult than I could describe. 

If I didn't get rewarded with a crazy amount of sex,  I would sure drop this persona and be nicer. 

As it is, you are dumb. 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Malf 

I hope you take this as a compliment my friend. You won Survivor and are the bigger threat in competition 

@Pickle Rick I've achieved everything I want in this game. After you announce malf is dead, I will not participate in the next challenge. I strongly suggest everyone to lynch me. That includes you two, Ted and orca.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Pickle Rick I've achieved everything I want in this game. After you announce malf is dead, I will not participate in the next challenge. I strongly suggest everyone to lynch me. That includes you two, Ted and orca.

I truly believe that this, and ONLY this, will be what you are remembered for

Player

Vote

Total

bcb

malf

et

malf

matts

malf

ted

malf