Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

Ok I just got done cleaning up my kids’ swingset. Last night’s storm lifted it off the ground and carried it 180+ feet, dropped it down and splintered it. Thankfully no one was hurt. So Malf is eliminated huh? Wow 😳. I had like 8 notifications and then Orca wanted me to have to choose again?!?! What’s wrong with you guys...

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok I just got done cleaning up my kids’ swingset. Last night’s storm lifted it off the ground and carried it 180+ feet, dropped it down and splintered it. Thankfully no one was hurt. So Malf is eliminated huh? Wow 😳. I had like 8 notifications and then Orca wanted me to have to choose again?!?! What’s wrong with you guys...

@Whicker was the man we all thought you were 

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I truly believe that this, and ONLY this, will be what you are remembered for

I literally put in 0 real moves this entire game. And there is no real reason I survived. But I lasted longer than you and I am going to brag endlessly. 

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I literally put in 0 real moves this entire game. And there is no real reason I survived. But I lasted longer than you and I am going to brag endlessly. 

And now it is my goal to force you to stay in this game just to prolong your suffering. 

chaos mode engaged. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And how would you feel if I PMed certain people to vote me out. And gamethrew by loading and shooting every round

enjoy making it to the end!

hahahahahahhhahahaahahahahaha

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Debating between a little more rng type game, another game, and a more involved scoring game 

Ok to give you all a heads up.  If I can't rework the game I want to run (it was 2 parts and part 1 involved sports) I will post another game by Saturday afternoon.  

Kill this damn virus already and bring sports back!!