Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

congrats josh!

you did it!

daboyle, Naz and I were the crappiest alliance members ever

I beg to differ. Josh was the crappiest alliance member ever. Dude didn't even save me.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

congrats josh!

you did it!

daboyle, Naz and I were the crappiest alliance members ever

Every person I aligned with quit. Like 6 total. Seriously :(. There were 16 in the game. I think something is wrong with me xD

Keys hidden    

1. On the arm of the gate at the security checkpoint    

2. On top of the light pole (3rd up on the right) of the parking lot    

3. In a chair in the control room (Control Building 2-2-10)

4. On the bottom of the 3rd hatch cover from the right at the pond    

5. Housing building 4th floor east side of the building, interiror room of the 3 deep. Under a pillow. 4th floor, 2nd row, room 6. Housing Building 4-2-6)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Every person I aligned with quit. Like 6 total. Seriously :(. There were 16 in the game. I think something is wrong with me xD

I would rather quit than be stuck working with you too.

• Like 1

@ET80 Journal entries 

Journal entry 1:

My sole purpose in this game is to create chaos. I'm going to stab folks in the back and lie to everyone.

_____

Journal entry 2:

- Outpost and I will be working as usual, but I don't think we'll be as close as we usually are. Which is good, should be a challenge if we were to lock horns.

- I think Touch and Malf have a final two going, so it's probably important to get Malf out early. It probably behooves me to get rid of him anyways.

- Josh and MWill shall be my acolytes. They're both capable of being loyal, but also working smart with the rest of the group.

_____

- I have a feeling MWill is going to overextend himself. Too many alliances, too many deals, will have to turn on everyone. Best not be in that discussion, so I'll need to turn on him first.

- Whicker got himself irradiated. He deserves it.

- Outpost has some really early heat on him, not sure how that started up. I actually think Touch is going to be the more dangerous person this run, I might have to draw his attention early.

____

JE: 3

Oddly enough, my Matts gambit really showed off some lines of alignment. Battle lines are now drawn up and I'm now off to stoke those flames.

Or, I'm dead.

_____

JE 4:

And I've officially entered the game. I wanted to not win, just end in the middle. People don't get this, but winning is bad. The lower you fly, the better your odds are in not inciting anger against you.

Josh and I have been chatting, and I asked his opinion on who to put up. He gave me a name, but then went on a sales pitch to save Malf. I hadn't really went into how I'm looking at Malf at a threat, so I think (THINK) Malf may have a new FP (remember that @Malfatron?) I dropped a request to see if Malf will reach out to me. If Josh does what I think he'll do, I'll speak to Malf today (unless Malf anticipates this and doesn't respond once Josh contacts him).

More people to chat with. Goodness, I hate winning comps.

____

JE 5:

I hate winning comps.

It leads to this stuff. I like Naz, think he's a good guy overall, but he's trying to blame his current situation to me? Am I the one who botched the last challenge and drew a penalty for him?

And then there's Malf, who just starts trash for no reason other than to start trash. There was zero reason for him to do what he did, but he did it anyways. I think he did it simply to start drama with me. I listed to Joshtradamus on Malf, and that's going to burn my *** pretty bad. 

• Like 1

@MWil23

Journal entry 1:

If given the opportunity, I’m going to kill someone just for fun because it’s funny.

___

Journal entry 2:

If I can't win, I'm going to make it my game's/life's mission to make sure that ET does.

If he and I can't win, I'm going to make it my game's/life's mission to make sure that Touch does.

• Like 1