The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle even admitted that his "plan" was to "do nothing" and wait for his alignment compare if they came up aligned which by the way is the most likely result. So why wouldn't you just like... you know... SKIP A STEP AND SAVE A MOVE AND USE YOUR MOVE LIKE AN ALIGNMENT COP IF THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. He admits he thought about it and then picks the one that purposefully causes town to lose a night and a "joat-ish" cop move. No way. He DID NOT think about that best way to use these moves because he DOES NOT have them

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT POST. SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS LOGIC MAKES SENSE AND MAYBE I'LL CONSIDER TALKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE. HOW DOES "DO NOTHING" AND WAIT FOR MY ALIGNMENT COP MAKE SENSE WHEN YOU CAN JUST USE ALIGNMENT COP

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle even admitted that his "plan" was to "do nothing" and wait for his alignment compare if they came up aligned which by the way is the most likely result. So why wouldn't you just like... you know... SKIP A STEP AND SAVE A MOVE AND USE YOUR MOVE LIKE AN ALIGNMENT COP IF THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. He admits he thought about it and then picks the one that purposefully causes town to lose a night and a "joat-ish" cop move. No way. He DID NOT think about that best way to use these moves because he DOES NOT have them

what would have happened if daboyle had alignment investigated swag and it came up civ.

that would be objectively less information than doing a compare cop on swag and counselor

2 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Because I didn't even think about that when I made the move

So you didn't think about using alignment cop first but you thought about how you'd use it if the alignment compare came up they're aligned?

Just now, Malfatron said:

what would have happened if daboyle had alignment investigated swag and it came up civ.

that would be objectively less information than doing a compare cop on swag and counselor

You're insane. He investigates Swag. He comes up Civ. We can both A. know that Swag is civ and B. verify Daboyle's move

He alignment compares Swag and Counselor and they come up aligned. We know now nothing about either one and we cannot verify the move in one lynch

Just now, Whicker said:

You're insane. He investigates Swag. He comes up Civ. We can both A. know that Swag is civ and B. verify Daboyle's move

He alignment compares Swag and Counselor and they come up aligned. We know now nothing about either one and we cannot verify the move in one lynch

Just remember to watch the people who suddenly switch to Daboyle after I come up town. Because honestly Whicker Swag is the scum. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Just remember to watch the people who suddenly switch to Daboyle after I come up town. Because honestly Whicker Swag is the scum. 

Explain to me how Daboye's move and logic make any sense and any universe and I'll consider you being right