The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

Just now, Malfatron said:

daboyle and swag both being scum liklihood is very low imo

Hey there genius, did you give gopher some made-up fake meta on me saying “lol”?  He tagged you, it clearly meant something to your ****ter brains

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Nice one man. Wish I had a discoed at this point. At least I’d have people on my side. This whole the world is against you and you know the truth that you are a good guy sucks. It’s my own doing mixed in with a masterful play by you.

what masterful play by swag?

if hes scum, he got lucky that you blew yourself up with multiple infractions

Just now, SwAg said:

Hey there genius, did you give gopher some made-up fake meta on me saying “lol”?  He tagged you, it clearly meant something to your ****ter brains

no idea.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Nice one man. Wish I had a discoed at this point. At least I’d have people on my side. This whole the world is against you and you know the truth that you are a good guy sucks. It’s my own doing mixed in with a masterful play by you.

Well, first of all, I don’t believe you.  Second, this appeal for sympathy does not work because I am in the scenario of having a lot of enemies every game.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You are clueless 

About?

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I believe Daboyle could do this gambit as scum but when I look at the likelihood of it I think Swag is more likely to be scum and Daboyle is town. Second most likely possibility imo they are both scum and Daboyle is going to be the lynch tomorrow after I flip town tonight, he could flip scum and allow Swag a free pass going forward. 

But if we lynch swag and he turns up town, and then we lynch daboyle or you and one of you turn up scum, couldn’t that clear one of you? Did you give away some weird plan accidentally?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

About?

But if we lynch swag and he turns up town, and then we lynch daboyle or you and one of you turn up scum, couldn’t that clear one of you? Did you give away some weird plan accidentally?

Weird plan? Nope you’ll see tonight. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

what masterful play by swag?

if hes scum, he got lucky that you blew yourself up with multiple infractions

no idea.

Again, I’m always phenomenal.

The issue is that right now is that I’ve seen this narrative before.  When people have nothing they try to stoke fear about me based on reputation.  By the end of it, I’ll be branded this cerebral and malevolent illegitimate son of Hitler whose only purpose in life is to offer you poisoned apples.  But, really, it’s untrue.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, first of all, I don’t believe you.  Second, this appeal for sympathy does not work because I am in the scenario of having a lot of enemies every game.

I don’t need sympathy I’m just stating a fact. I’ve told the truth. And in two hours it will show.