The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

18 hours ago, Whicker said:

So I used a censor last night. Whicker is clear

18 hours ago, Whicker said:

Well actually I had to choose a player last night, but my ability happened in the day 

17 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This seems like a lie, why are voting to lynch a clear? 

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor 

(Bcb drops a random vote on Counselor.  Alone, not a significant connection, but adds to the collective sum.)

On the initial read, I thought nothing of it, but on the re-read following Daboyle's information, it stands out, particularly in the context of yesterday's events.

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

OK OK you guys caught me, I don't have a census 

15 hours ago, Tk3 said:

my guy, bcb

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

Can we get @Ragnarok to weigh in on if this is bcb’s scum game because he’s such an expert?

This is the start of the bcb wagon.  At this point, I am only slightly interested in bcb.  I am more interested in Ragnarok, as I demonstrated here.  I wanted Ragnarok to come in and give his assessment of bcb because he had just given one the previous game when he was Town.  Thus, it was an opportunity to draw a contrast from the previous game where Ragnarok was Town.  However, I began to gain more interest in bcb as you'll see below, but was uncertain because I thought he soft claimed a power role.

14 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm on pins and needles 

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

I hope they’re silver, you howler.

14 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Cast iron, just like your heart 

Bcb notoriously Ieaves clues about his role.  The clues are not always obvious.  Last game I thought it was The Doctor before I died because he made several medical references.  This is the only clue that I found in the thread this game, which is a reference to cast iron, which is fairly innocuous, but it came in a pointed interaction with me.  Given the theme of The Elder Scrolls, I thought it was an allusion to be being "clapped in irons," or imprisoned, which would make him the Jailor.

But, I noticed bcb stopped talking:

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Bcb went quiet 

13 hours ago, Counselor said:

Good point BCB

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know if I am reading his soft claim correctly.

I began to doubt the soft claim.

BUT, to substantiate what I said earlier, my initial read was that Counselor was not only Town, but a power role.  And Malfatron seemed to have read the same thing.

14 hours ago, Counselor said:

This read is horrible by you clown ***. I have no ability 

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

I got a good feeling about Counselor and rack.  I’d trust these boys with my life.

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

no, the read is right.

its you who is wrong.

so are we going bcb or should we figure out the lynch 10 minutes before?

i could go either way

This is in response to the immediately preceding Counselor quote.  

If I’m lynched remember scum fears me because I’m so dominant. So look at my lynch line and start with Pickle. He is scum 100%

14 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, the people voting you are scum?

Yup!

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

you did better in thread play than you did with your moves.

youre gonna need to try just as hard this game.

make it a thing

You're kidding if you don't think Malfatron read what I read the same exact same way.  Malfatron is literally telling him not to **** up.  

During or around this time, the bcb wagon began to regain moment with votes from Malfatron, Whicker, and Daboyle.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’d rather like to hear from Ragnarok and bcb again before nightfall.

I reiterated my positions on Ragnarok (above) and bcb (below).

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

See, I know why I would lynch bcb, but I don’t know why half of you are so willing?  It’s beginning to feel like people are scared of not being on this lynch line that seems likely to be the one.  And that makes me wonder why.

In the above post, I am wanting people to explain their votes for bcb since no one has done it to that point, and as I said, I thought scum were jumping ship on him.  Counselor used this post as a reason to change his vote off of bcb.

This is where Counselor's behavior begins to be an issue of interest.  The fighting between Counselor, Josh, Orca, and Rick erupts at this point.  You should go read the fight for yourself.  This is one of the facts I have mentioned: bcb was getting a lot of votes, and then Counselor was involved in an interaction that served as a catalyst to shifting the topic away from bcb.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

At least we get a slap fight for entertainment.

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

I can appreciate what’s happening here, but I don’t know who to appreciate specifically, or if it’s merited.  Part of me wants to think you’re all actually improving and effectively stirring the pot.  

And I’m okay with referencing that since you seem committed to this interaction, so now if you try to feign it, then your inflection will give you away.

Glad we’re all having fun.

I think it's a Town/Scum interaction, and I wanted to let them know I thought that to see if anyone changed after I said it.

I also noted the timing of it.  A fight erupted that controlled the thread, and shifted the topic of conversation away from bcb with him doing nothing to alter his lynch path.  I thought bcb was a runaway candidate, and I thought part of it was that scum teammates were bussing him because he was getting a lot of votes and they were afraid to be on the outside looking in on the first lynch of a Mafia.

Why don’t you join piggy boy

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because people are more likely to shut down when I do it, whereas when it’s someone else they have the confidence to keep talking.

@JoshstraDaymus get back in here and defend me. Together we can be better than the twins at this brother wiener holding game

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Well that was an entertaining couple pages 

Oh it’s not over scum bucket

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Those couple pages? yea I think they are 

This is fact BCB. Too logical 

13 hours ago, SwAg said:

gross

This interaction was the first one where I thought Counselor might be scum.  Recall bcb's initial vote, and his disappearance, and re-appearance with the pressure suddenly shifting away due to Counselor, Josh, Rick, and Orca fighting -- which preceded the endless vote switching.  It feels forced, and occurred right after the thread was distracted, and the vote of course did not last.

• Like 1

Now through that all, I don’t want it to be lost.  The facts to which I was referring to were: there was a train on bcb; Counselor indicated support for that train; the train and thread began to be derailed when the four-person fight broke out; Counselor was not on bcb when it mattered; I indicated the random votes were an issue, and a couple people exacerbated the issue after I mentioned it, Counselor included; Josh was mislynched due to a series of last second votes that were without explanation or even an explanation you could come up with after the fact, including Counselor’s final votes.

It’s Counselor and bcb, then look at Ragnarok and tk3.

• Like 1

Those are 100% facts.  And you can draw reasonable inferences from your interpretation of the posts and surrounding circumstances.  In a trial, those are submitted to a jury as facts.  So, I want no more whining about me using vernacular from my profession just because your google search told you it’s something else.

thanks swag. good read. i had to push you a little bit on that because i would feel cheated by a game without a swag writeup

and of course Counselor is the scum.

i tried to get him to open up to me about his thoughts on other players, but it appears hes not going to do that

i noticed the same thing with the counselor votes. reading the end of day again is pretty eyeopening. counselors vote switches were very suspect.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

thanks swag. good read. i had to push you a little bit on that because i would feel cheated by a game without a swag writeup

and of course Counselor is the scum.

i tried to get him to open up to me about his thoughts on other players, but it appears hes not going to do that

i noticed the same thing with the counselor votes. reading the end of day again is pretty eyeopening. counselors vote switches were very suspect.

Just now, SwAg said:

also, **** you Malfatron

and again 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

So what Swag is doing is setting himself up here. He is going to let me be the lynch I’ll flip town and then he will claim Islan, and he will go back to this post and claim he eluded to it and you were all too stupid to pick it up. Daboyle gets lynched buying him an extra two days.

Ehhhhh font gate 2.0?

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Would you like to explain why the font is different in your post I quoted above 

I said why. I copy and pasted that part from the bottom of my list I was writing out to where it made more sense in my paragraph. The fact you are pushing this of all the other crap I’ve done that could make me look scummy is interesting. Hope you guys come back and look at this when I flip green.