The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Where this all started obviously

Swag

You changed your vote 5 times this page

And another like 3 times

Or could you be overthinking this. To me you seem like you are caring more about defending swag or counselor. Honestly my guess would be   Counselor

I hate agreeing with you. Props to you if your scum.

Here whicker is parked so everyone know. Parked, no way would he move

So you 100% believe daboyle?

You “know” so when daboyles info came out, why would you switch your votes 100x’s?

Sooo you’re not parked. You’re worried about an old school game, and the first thought is cult? That was about as rare as having 2 cops. 

im not voting for you whicker, but something seems off with you this game. You are pushing a lot of agendas that could be just confusing town.

Gopher missed the days in kindergarten when they taught context clues 

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Why should I move my vote off you without saying your town, daboyle is lying, or swag is scum?

Because I’m telling the truth. It’s all I have right now but Swag is playing the exact game squire mentioned. He’s so deadly at using others mistakes to bury them. I assure you this is one of those moments. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well this would be stating the obvious. Why not @daboyle250, you sure swag is scum?

I believe Daboyle could do this gambit as scum but when I look at the likelihood of it I think Swag is more likely to be scum and Daboyle is town. Second most likely possibility imo they are both scum and Daboyle is going to be the lynch tomorrow after I flip town tonight, he could flip scum and allow Swag a free pass going forward. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Swag you are a beast. Congrats man. I didn’t make it hard for you but congrats. You have masterful thread play as scum. 

I’m Town, now you go back into that discord and tell bcb to come up with a better plan for tomorrow because Town is coming for him.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I believe Daboyle could do this gambit as scum but when I look at the likelihood of it I think Swag is more likely to be scum and Daboyle is town. Second most likely possibility imo they are both scum and Daboyle is going to be the lynch tomorrow after I flip town tonight, he could flip scum and allow Swag a free pass going forward. 

*headdesk*

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m Town, now you go back into that discord and tell bcb to come up with a better plan for tomorrow because Town is coming for him.

Nice one man. Wish I had a discoed at this point. At least I’d have people on my side. This whole the world is against you and you know the truth that you are a good guy sucks. It’s my own doing mixed in with a masterful play by you.