Spoilers. Who loves them?

scar988

On 2/18/2020 at 12:40 PM, animaltested said:

Love them.

For a series, Ill usually read a synopsis of the entire series after the 1st or 2nd episode. What to make sure the time commitment is worth it. Did this with GoT and my enjoyment (1-4) was 100% better.

For movies, if I am ambivalent or on the fence about a movie, ill read a synopsis to decide if its worth it or not. 

My enjoyment of entertainment comes from the execution of its premise and knowing all the plot points doesn't detract from that. In fact, it usually enhances the viewing experience. 

I don't have enough confused and disgusted gifs to post in response to this 

17 hours ago, Daniel said:

My mother spoils everything she watches herself.  As in she gets on a computer and looks up the ending of everything before she watches it.  "Because she gets too nervous otherwise."

Pretty much everyone tries to avoid watching anything with her for the first time because she also has no poker face. Drives everyone crazy.

And it's not just like thrillers, either.  She does it for non-live sporting events (which is why my dad pretty much doesn't watch football anymore) and even the goddamn Great British Baking Show.

I love the Great british baking show. I spoiled it for myself each season. 

I hate spoilers. I barely watch trailers anymore unless it's something I simply can't resist like the new Bond or something. 

I don't even wanna know if there's a twist because then If I know one's coming I could try and figure it out and that makes it more predictable.