Week 3 GDT - Los Angeles Rams @ San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Geek said:

I saw 3-4 wins, but I was counting this one as a win.

3-4 was my main guess as well, just because it's really hard to win only 2 games or fewer. But after watching us, I do think that it's more likely we win two than four.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What the hell was Gurley doing there? Danced around for a loss of two when it should have gone for 5+.

I said the same thing, but he thought he could bounce outside. Should have kept going straight up the hole.

Just now, 48 1/2ers said:

Foster yea, Thomas and Armstead might end up being JAG's 

Ehhh I'm not ready to start judging Thomas yet. Even Buckner didn't really start flashing until later in the season. Thomas has made some great plays in the run game and the potential is certainly there. With a little tuning, I really think he can be an impact player.

Just now, Geek said:

Ehhh I'm not ready to start judging Thomas yet. Even Buckner didn't really start flashing until later in the season. Thomas has made some great plays in the run game and the potential is certainly there. With a little tuning, I really think he can be an impact player.

Of course but not yet, Ward and Buckner are the top players on our defense right now though

2 minutes ago, Geek said:

The only thing that concerns me with Thomas, and it was the same thing that concerned me as a prospect, is that you're banking the pass rushing eventually getting there. He's too strong against the run not to be a solid lineman, but you don't use the third pick on a "solid" lineman typically.

Archived