Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag is claiming Mission and roleblock. He tried to roleblock Mwil last night when he died, but "failed"

KSJ knew Dome was a vote manipulator who admitted it and flipped Demon

Matts has "failed" cause he keeps using his move on people not in the game

Squire is Mwil and died but came back to life

Whicker claims to be Bcb with a census

I'm dome and can pardon

Josh is Orca, Malf is Pickle

Gopher claimed his move "failed"

Mwil stole Counselors bomb who was redirected there by Bcb

Right now the acceptable lynches are 

1. Swag

2. Gopher

3. MD4L

4. Bcb

5. Whicker

After I revealing Dome's info, I was roleblocked night two. Must be a coincidence that our claimed roleblocker targeted a dead person.

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If you are feeling a bit down and need some motivation, please tag me with that request.  I would appreciate few sentences why you are needing some motivation and why are you deserving of said motivation.  No need to state what specifically you would do with this motivation, but it may not hurt in the final decision in who is granted said motivation.  

im motivated enough

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

After I revealing Dome's info, I was roleblocked night two. Must be a coincidence that our claimed roleblocker targeted a dead person.

Didn't block you.  Must be a coincidence that I was motivated and there was no second role block claim.  I failed, and someone else blocked you if you really were blocked.

Just now, Malfatron said:

no, when you are scum, there are usually plenty of logical reasons why you are town

You just switched it.  I'm not saying that there are numerous explanations for why I'm Town, I'm saying that so far, none of them put forward a coherent argument for being scum.

Just now, SwAg said:

You just switched it.  I'm not saying that there are numerous explanations for why I'm Town, I'm saying that so far, none of them put forward a coherent argument for being scum.

when you are scum, you are usually smart enough to make claims that make townsense

I don't know how else to present the pure min/max math. 

You know who I am and what I do.  I'm in precarious circumstance.  I cannot freelance. 

There is likely a watcher and tracker out there that can catch me if I am lying.

I put myself out there because it made sense to do, as I said earlier.  I was going to get pressure because my early game was underwhelming.  Now I'm out there, and I can block 1-2 people per night, and stopping me is a risk / trade, while there are certainly roles out there that can verify me, and at least two people who have claimed roles that could verify me.

But yeah, the kill order, and purple pepci, and something-something yada yada bull****

I'm claiming all of this with at least three (and up to six) roles out there that could have blew a hole in my story from the start.

It must be a coincidence that I am able to avoid all of these landmines while clearly lying, or I'm telling the truth.

I have like two hours, and then I'm out until either Night, or after night because that's how my schedule currently works.  Anything you want explored needs to be done in that time.  And I'l put in first and second choices for roleblocks in the event that I survive and am motivated.