Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

And why would I need to tell any stories? I’m already the lynch. I am racks little brother llama lover. Like I said, maybe it would have been smart to start figuring out everyone’s names rather than roles at this point.

what does the players character name have to do with anything relative to their alignment?   the vast majority of players have been town and scum, have had good games as either alignment, have had poor games as either alignment.  

I really feel like whicker is honestly clear (just from last nights info no previous info) if he protected KSJ last night it would make sense with our moves.

but nothing really has cleared flacco or KSJ. Rolecop & watcher.

Flacco just had to state he also was unable to use his move. 

I just have a hard time squire could be purple while a purple guy was around when he was reviled as mwil when he died and was forum aligned.

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

And why would I need to tell any stories? I’m already the lynch. I am racks little brother llama lover. Like I said, maybe it would have been smart to start figuring out everyone’s names rather than roles at this point.

You dont need to tell any story.   But the strategy you just laid out, will to some, look scummy.  You can disagree with how that is viewed, but that is a narrative that is held quite often....inactive scum, hiding in the shadows early and then getting active in the late game stages.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I really feel like whicker is honestly clear (just from last nights info no previous info) if he protected KSJ last night it would make sense with our moves.

I agree that whicker is about as clear as anyone that is left

but nothing really has cleared flacco or KSJ. Rolecop & watcher.

From what I recall, flacco has stated his watch results after most of the other players had revealed their info.  "confirming" what was already stated 

Flacco just had to state he also was unable to use his move. 

I just have a hard time squire could be purple while a purple guy was around when he was reviled as mwil when he died and was forum aligned.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get your reasoning and rationale.  It seems to have worked out well.  But I think you need to accept how it looks from others.   Hiding in the shadows, coming in and making some votes and posts but not really offering much of independent thought looks and is quite scummy.  Bad lynches happen, whether this is 1, I do not know.  

Oh obviously, I get why, I’m not saying I don’t understand my lynch one bit, but saying that’s the only reason I’m being lynched isn’t that great, flacco has barely posted. All whicker did today was come in and just vote and throw a tantrum. I see no difference. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

what does the players character name have to do with anything relative to their alignment?   the vast majority of players have been town and scum, have had good games as either alignment, have had poor games as either alignment.  

Oh nothing, but I think maybe something could give a clue. Have to look other than just roles.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You dont need to tell any story.   But the strategy you just laid out, will to some, look scummy.  You can disagree with how that is viewed, but that is a narrative that is held quite often....inactive scum, hiding in the shadows early and then getting active in the late game stages.

Well it wasn’t late game stages.... I claimed and played way more Starting day 3. Day 1 I posted quite a bit, not a ton game related. But like I said, I do get it. And that’s not my issue with my lynch, I’ve never really said I had an issue with it other than the whicker voting me because he’s upset.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree that whicker is about as clear as anyone that is left

From what I recall, flacco has stated his watch results after most of the other players had revealed their info.  "confirming" what was already stated

Look back at the Md4l lynch. I’m not sure how we all jumped on that.....

im just saying I’m guessing this purple guy isn’t scum..... he’s most likely an other.... 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well it wasn’t late game stages.... I claimed and played way more Starting day 3. Day 1 I posted quite a bit, not a ton game related. But like I said, I do get it. And that’s not my issue with my lynch, I’ve never really said I had an issue with it other than the whicker voting me because he’s upset.

People vote for a variety of reasons.  past game grudge/revenge, policy lynch, etc.  is it right, IMO no.  But I have also voted in games to exact some "revenge" from past games.  Never really carries forward past the first 1/2 of day 1.   we can and will move on after this game.  It is just a game.

Just now, squire12 said:

People vote for a variety of reasons.  past game grudge/revenge, policy lynch, etc.  is it right, IMO no.  But I have also voted in games to exact some "revenge" from past games.  Never really carries forward past the first 1/2 of day 1.   we can and will move on after this game.  It is just a game.

Absolutely it will carry on! I have no hard feeling about anything. It’s just a game for entertainment. Not sure why you are implying I’m upset with anything here? I understand it all. I’m just trying to dump anything and all my thoughts for town to help win this game or if something can pop into anyone’s head to help town. 

• Like 1

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Absolutely it will carry on! I have no hard feeling about anything. It’s just a game for entertainment. Not sure why you are implying I’m upset with anything here? I understand it all. I’m just trying to dump anything and all my thoughts for town to help win this game or if something can pop into anyone’s head to help town. 

Good to know.  It is appreciated.   If you can dig back and look at the flacco results from the nights, that would be helpful.  

On 2/28/2020 at 5:15 PM, Whicker said:

Well let me explain this to you.

Squire doesn't motivate me. He's scum.

Squire dies and Flacco "doesn't see" who killed him. Flacco's scum.

This isn't ******* hard, scum

On 2/27/2020 at 8:33 PM, SwAg said:

Daboyle or Flacco if you’re after KOTN

On 2/27/2020 at 8:36 PM, SwAg said:

Probably all among Orca, MD4L, gopher, and the other one of Daboyle/Flacco that isn’t KOTN.

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nobody visited Whicker.

MD4L

20 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

This is a lie. Whicker is just being a poor sport for whatever reason.

If you don't want to play, then don't play. But don't try to sabotage your own team.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:54 PM, rackcs said:

Vote Count

bcb1213 - 6 - MD4L, gopherwrestler, daboyle250, The Orca, kingseanjohn, Whicker

gopherwrestler - 1 - squire12

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

bcb1213 has been lynched! Writeup incoming...

On 2/27/2020 at 10:59 PM, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 - SwAg, Forum-Aligned
2. @Pickle Rick - theuntouchable, Demon-Aligned
3. @Dome - Matts4313, Demon-Aligned
4. @theuntouchable - rackcs, Forum-Aligned
5. @The Orca - pardoner
6. @SwAg - mission27, Demon-Aligned
7. @squire12 - motivator. targeted swag n2
8. @MD4L - claimed RBed n2. no move n1
9. @JoshstraDaymus - mason with Malf
10. @bcb1213 - redirector. md4l went nowhere n1. moved mwil to counselor n2.
11. @Counselor - bomb stolen n2
12. @Malfatron - mason with josh
13. @Whicker - untargetablle. confirmed by gopher and ksj
14. @Matts4313 - failcop. can do nothing right
15. @Forge - Webmaster, Forum-Aligned
16. @AFlaccoSeagulls - lolclaimed watcher. denies it. might be fake or not.
17. @kingseanjohn - received info on dome n1. targeted whicker n2 but move failed
18. @daboyle250 - jailer. orca n1, matts n2
19. @gopherwrestler - targeted dome n1, whicker n2 (failed)

On 2/27/2020 at 12:07 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

0D1RrYi.png

It's not edited I promise

I invested gopher as scum

Wait, what? That doesn't match what we know at all

I don't give a ****, kill that guy

Eh, sure

The group go to gopherwrestler sulking in a corner.

"Whatever, I didn't even want to come to this stupid party in the first place!"

They chuck him into the pit.

gopherwrestler is dead. He was LlamaloverForum-Aligned

It is now Night 7! You have until 3/2 at 2:00 PM EST to get your moves in. If everyone gets them in before then I will end night early.

@squire12@Whicker@AFlaccoSeagulls, @kingseanjohn