Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Vote Count

daboyle250 - 1 - Counselor

The Orca - 2 - Malfatron, gopherwrestler

squire12 - 2 - Forge

Malfatron - 1 - squire12

Dome - 2 - The Orca, Whicker

Matts4313 - 2 - SwAg, Mwil23

Whicker - 1 - bcb1213

With 17 alive and 17 voting, it's 9 to lynch!

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The character/persona jab was the best post you've had about me so far.  You ruined it by saying interesting instead of peculiar.

Except for the fact that I personally find it to be more intriguing and telling than a weird outlier.

22 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Who told you to say reductio ad absurdum

You aren't the only one here with an adequate grasp of the English language and logical fallacies.

That was clearly the logical fallacy that you used and you know it. With Touch gone, there's likely no one left to step in and call you on your ****. Your lack of willingness to step in with 7 minutes left and bail Touch out gives me pause on your status this game. Sitting back and either watching Town implode or scum actively hang Touch is extremely disconcerting. 

As for my teammates, the only one I'm fairly certain on is Forge, as that's almost certainly a Town ability. Tell me, if and when Matts flips scum, why would I want Pickle as well yesterday? Take a step back and consider the bigger scope of my actions.

Matts and Orca I have major scum leans on fore aforementioned reasons.

Squire is also likely scum. I thought that he was scummy before the death/revival, let alone now.

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I think this too

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

EXCEPT WHO KILLED SQUIRE

Based on your theory of me being a self reviving godfather, it would be my own faction (demons) or a rival faction.

So the question then becomes, what type of game setup do you think we have?

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

You really just make **** up about me.  When have I ever tried to use absenteeism.  

I tried to shape the lynch early so people could discuss it, and you all let Matts and MWil ******* meme about it.  And I even pointed out the people who have role claimed something I think is Town and wouldn’t lynch, and you all continued to lynch them.

If touch was competent and could post an accurate vc, he would probably still be alive.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

tbh, I’ll be shocked if squire is currently Town.

There are not many roles that have a death and reveal, followed by immediately re-entering the game.  That’s usually conversion or a godfather deception mechanic.

Otherwise, I could believe that squire is the reviver who does a self-revive if he still has his revive at the time of death.  No idea why that would be the MWil character though.

So how many factions do you think there are?

If there is just demons, then why would my own faction hit me and reveal that self reviving godfather?

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As for my teammates, the only one I'm fairly certain on is Forge, as that's almost certainly a Town ability. Tell me, if and when Matts flips scum, why would I want Pickle as well yesterday? Take a step back and consider the bigger scope of my actions.

Matts and Orca I have major scum leans on fore aforementioned reasons.

Squire is also likely scum. I thought that he was scummy before the death/revival, let alone now.

@MWil23 can you pull some quotes showing that you wanted pickle d1?

Care to state what gave you thoughts that I was scummy?  Seems like you are retrofitting known results and other theories to support these thoughts