Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Counselor said:

Your wrestling gimmick 

FWIW I said I wanted to be Steiner since I knew this game was going to be made. Although my guy isn't THE MAN WITH THE LERGESTERMSINTHEWERLD, I'm gonna play as him regardless ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, daboyle250 said:

Although my guy isn't THE MAN WITH THE LERGESTERMSINTHEWERLD

Ladies and Gentlemen, just in case you missed it, during the break, we were told last minute that there's been a CHANGE OF PLANS! The Rock vs. Steiner match is now being bill as a Rock vs. ????? match! That's right! A surprise opponent!

Stay tuned, LIVE, on RAW!!!

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, just in case you missed it, during the break, we were told last minute that there's been a CHANGE OF PLANS! The Rock vs. Steiner match is now being bill as a Rock vs. ????? match! That's right! A surprise opponent!

Stay tuned, LIVE, on RAW!!!

giphy.gif

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -8-touch, ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire 

Clov--1-Rags

Gopher--1-- Squire

Counselor- - 2-Forge, boyle 

Blue - - 1-md4l

Swag - - 1-matts

Ksj--1-blue 

Squire - - 4-Orca, pulse, Pickle 

Boyle- - 1-Counselor 

12 to lynch

Ladies and Gentlemen, we've just been told that the secret opponent for The Rock is none other than Kofi Kingston. The former Intercontinental Champ and first African born World Champ will be an interesting matchup for THE ROCK.

Ladies and Gentlemen, confusion continues, as apparently YET ANOTHER last minute switch has happened, and we've been told that now the match will be between The BIG SHOW and Kingston. My what a turn of events!

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

King, do we have any information from Mr. McMahon on what happens in the event of a tie? Will there be an Overtime? Will there be a double countout ending in a no decision? Will there be in a double countout and both lose their #1 contender status?

Stay tuned!

Vince hates spoilers