Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

By saying “I’m” ? That means more?? 

By you doing what other people are doing, and you’re being cryptic, thus they’re reasonably considered cryptic too

Just now, SwAg said:

By you doing what other people are doing, and you’re being cryptic, thus they’re reasonably considered cryptic too

Except those two pieces were clearly separate and the mention of being cryptic was lead by “I’m” inferring that I’m only referencing myself. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, while I maintain that there's no denying his talent and his dad IS a Hall of Famer, let's be honest for a moment and agree that Randall Orton was put in a very advantageous situation. I'm not saying he didn't EARN HIS KEEP mind you, but still, it makes you wonder how that youngster at the age of 24 became the youngest ever World Heavyweight Champion facing off against some of the grizzled vets that we see today.

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except those two pieces were clearly separate and the mention of being cryptic was lead by “I’m” inferring that I’m only referencing myself. 

I didn’t know they were separate.  You usually separate thoughts like this...... okay?

Well, I knew what you meant, touch

And the answer is pickle or matts.

i saw pickle as fake "woe-is-me, im getting lynched, so you are good, counse"

matts was moreso trying to get the lynch off pickle

anything else that jumped out at you?