Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was  holding them to make them seen and prove the ******* hypocrisy you and everyone displays.  Your ******* *** tires to lie and say I kisted them as scum when I already ******* told you I was posting the inactives and a point to prove the hypocrisy exists 

What hypocrisy? 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

The last one I remember him doing this on was death note, and town lost lol. 

I didn't say town won, just that they were fine without pickle. Him being lynched day 1 had nothing to do with the loss.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

But no one cares about the truth or a real read.  Just made up statistics and swag's poo coming from his mouth 

Yes, because orca is the bastion of logic and reasoning we should all pay attention to, especially when it comes to you

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Lol. 

How about this - Pickle and Orca have been yelled at by literally everyone to change their playstyle. They wont budge. Its only morons who havent attempted to adapt to that fact. They are what they are. 

This would be like trying to tell Swag to be nice. Its never going to happen. 

Nobody expects them to change but we're not just going to accept this lunacy with no pushback

17 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

No change 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me. Moved off and the back on

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

So 9 people in this post alone, over 1/3 of the game.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Haha

ONLY LISTED those 7 you ******* dunce.

Stop ******* lying 

You literally listed 9 people in that list alone, let alone how I've already called your *** out

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My greatness 

This is pickle scum trolling, 100%

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was  holding them to make them seen and prove the ******* hypocrisy you and everyone displays.  Your ******* *** tires to lie and say I kisted them as scum when I already ******* told you I was posting the inactives and a point to prove the hypocrisy exists 

How is lynching someone we have a scum read on over inactives hypocrisy? If we'd said we were lynching you for being inactive while there were others more inactive, then we'd be hypocrites. I'm fairly certain all of this is you scum trolling and I hope it is too because this is lower than I would've ever expected from you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I didn't say town won, just that they were fine without pickle. Him being lynched day 1 had nothing to do with the loss.

Yes, because orca is the bastion of logic and reasoning we should all pay attention to, especially when it comes to you

Nobody expects them to change but we're not just going to accept this lunacy with no pushback

So 9 people in this post alone, over 1/3 of the game.

You literally listed 9 people in that list alone, let alone how I've already called your *** out

This is pickle scum trolling, 100%

How is lynching someone we have a scum read on over inactives hypocrisy? If we'd said we were lynching you for being inactive while there were others more inactive, then we'd be hypocrites. I'm fairly certain all of this is you scum trolling and I hope it is too because this is lower than I would've ever expected from you.

But hE oNlY LiSteD 7

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The only people pushed or voted d1 are the active players and a higher percentage being pickle and orca.  For bo reason other than bc. 

Ok, so where is the hypocrisy in your first portion? 

the second portion has already been proven false. 

there is also a hell of lot more of a reason than “BC” 

so again I ask, what hypocrisy?