Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Counselor could have been I guess, but it’s pretty anti town at this point.

So like, and I’m going based off the visual alone being a wrestling fan.

Happens so frequently in like Royal Rumbles where everyone drops whatever they’re doing and attacks Big Show to try and throw him over the top rope because he’s the biggest guy there. Like, this happens all the time.

Just now, Forge said:

It wasn't a lightning rod. Someone forced night end, and I'm pretty sure that part of that move involved getting to kill someone. I had a very similar move in swags game as drump 

Dont forget timing matters in moves 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It wasn't a lightning rod. Someone forced night end, and I'm pretty sure that part of that move involved getting to kill someone. I had a very similar move in swags game as drump 

I hadn’t accounted for the night end forcing.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He was scum with llama that game 

So he was.  I'll dig into this a bit more tomorrow.

I want to look at times when he blamed the lynched person for their own mislynch.

33 minutes ago, Blue said:

People I would be happy to lynch today: kingseanjohn, Squire, daboyle, and Joshtradamus.

25 minutes ago, Blue said:

Simply put, I don't have a good read on any of them because they've barely posted anything on-topic through 151 pages, but they all found the time to jump on what turned out to be an easy Town mislynch.

Assuming a fairly standard Mafia set-up, we're looking at 6-8 scum in a game of 22 players. Every Townie now knows who three of the original Town players were. If you were Town and on that lynch, you can reasonably assume that there are some scum among the 9 unrevealed roles on the lynch. Those are the four I know the least about.

How do you feel about MD4L?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So he was.  I'll dig into this a bit more tomorrow.

I want to look at times when he blamed the lynched person for their own mislynch.

You’d likely have to search for “fish person” (or just fish as I think he’s been somewhat fluid with that) or ****ter but I don’t know how that would work out. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You’d likely have to search for “fish person” (or just fish as I think he’s been somewhat fluid with that) or ****ter but I don’t know how that would work out. 

Good call.

I genuinely cannot tell if Ragnarok is serious and just skipping all the games where I say “I take no responsibility for this” as Town.  He’s literally pushing a half-narrative joke as a real case, lol

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I genuinely cannot tell if Ragnarok is serious and just skipping all the games where I say “I take no responsibility for this” as Town.  He’s literally pushing a half-narrative joke as a real case, lol

26 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Did find this one in MtG where he said it as town.  

I'll have to dig into this a bit more.  See if you're right or not.

Liar.  

I've been going back in order.  Not my fault you've been scum a ton lately.

But hey, you do love your misrepresentation.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It just goes to show his true activity level tbh I honestly think he just doesnt follow along enough to know that. I think if you asked the people that follow along in depth (even after they die) I think they would recall that you’ve done it a number of times as both town and scum. At best, it’s a null tell. 

you also have no problem dealing out blame whether you were responsible or not. I’m positive I’ve seen you blame someone that was lynched even when you weren’t voting them or pushing them.