Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Ragnarok really said I don’t know how to respond to people attempting to argue with me. This is how you know he’s being disingenuous, or just saying things to pound his chest.  Either is possible.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'd say 72% tunneling

Squire is scum

Squire is scum

Squire is scum

Im trying to find the game where you posted a players name multiple times in one post when you were scum.

I know you did it before

Just now, SwAg said:

You brandy around the word “misrepresentation” a lot because you need to hide behind it.  You allegedly received the same education I did, and yearn for maturity and professionalism.  So, let’s talk: tell me, where is the misrepresentation, and why is it that instead of a reasonable interpretation of the facts.  Everything I have said has a factual hook to lift it beyond mere speculation and raise it to plausibility.

It is a misrepresentation that I get pouty.  That I refuse to respond.  That I go 'I'm angry, your mean'.  Or that I start crying.  All of that is misrepresentation.

You are trying to misrepresent my emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and behavior so that you can appear as better than me.  Like you are some voice of reason and I am just emotional.  Which is a lie.  This can be shown in this post where you say that I "allegedly received the same education as you" implying that I didn't really get that same education.  

You do this on a frequent basis and with a lot of people, you're able to beat them into submission.  You'll never be able to do that to me.  However, what I will do is walk away when you start doing that so I don't escalate.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

kinda of like "lol, i cant be mafia. i dont even know if its day or night"

I thought that is where you were leaning. It’s kind of laughable on my end.