Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was much younger and had the time in WF. I finished with more wins than anybody and that’s over a 4 year period of games.

Here it’s just harder because I don’t have much time to be helpful. Especially as scum, it’s hard to create belief that I can help in thread. 

Did you?

Just now, MD4L said:

Yes man. It’s not up for discussion.

You had a lot of wins, perhaps 2nd most. You did not finish with more than I did.

I have literally zero clue where I ended up in wins.  I wasn't disputing as much as wondering how you figured that out.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i played on mafiascum once.

a 9 player game lasted a month or two.

last time i ever played there.

1-0

Well our WF games would have one significantly long phase but the games would eventually become reasonable in terms of time. At ages 15-17, it was just easier to focus on how to avoid scum. Now, I’ve done very well on some games here but it’s been harder at times too. 

A nine player game lasting a month is unacceptable regardless of circumstance.

Just now, MD4L said:

Well our WF games would have one significantly long phase but the games would eventually become reasonable in terms of time. At ages 15-17, it was just easier to focus on how to avoid scum. Now, I’ve done very well on some games here but it’s been harder at times too. 

A nine player game lasting a month is unacceptable regardless of circumstance.

Day wouldn't end until there was a majority vote and that could take 3-4 days on early phases.  Nights lasted 24 hours.

We had LONG games with a horrifying number of posts.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was best scum on WF and I’m not sure it was close.

High level player. It’s a lot of legends in our backyard.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I have literally zero clue where I ended up in wins.  I wasn't disputing as much as wondering how you figured that out.

Sorry for being defensive. It’s dated posts I have zero interest in finding. I definitely had that crown for a while and played on that forum until we transitioned here for BDL.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

High level player. It’s a lot of legends in our backyard.

Sorry for being defensive. It’s dated posts I have zero interest in finding. I definitely had that crown for a while and played on that forum until we transitioned here for BDL.

The good old days when we were all younger, thinner, and had more time to Wafia about.

Gotta say though, we found a great landing spot here.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Did WF lose its forum, or did you guys move on?

i check the site for picks and draft stuff, but i didnt realize there was a forum

Walt focused more on content and stopped putting effort into the forums.  So people would leave and no one would join to keep numbers steady, then bots took over. 

• Like 1