Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I can see how you see it as being shady.  I am fine with you  thinking that.  Notice that blue is really liking your posts on this.  Just keep that in the back of your mind if you are t

Better yet, keep it in the front of your mind since I'm Town.

Just now, squire12 said:

I might consider you town if you ever get to posting those reasons.  

I'm more than happy letting you all believe I'm scum. Since, as I've stated multiple times, I'm not getting lynched.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He already admitted to being The Godfather 

He and malf are scum together, someone blocked malf, and blue is trying to soft claim role blocker in the hopes it'll get the real role blocker to claim?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He and malf are scum together, someone blocked malf, and blue is trying to soft claim role blocker in the hopes it'll get the real role blocker to claim?

So, just to wrap my head around something this dumb, are you suggesting that Macho Man Randy Savage is an SK, or are you saying that there are two scum factions with kills in this game?

Just now, Blue said:

So, just to wrap my head around something this dumb, are you suggesting that Macho Man Randy Savage is an SK, or are you saying that there are two scum factions with kills in this game?

I have no clue how bcb set the game up.

All I know is that malf is getting lynched today.  That should give us some info.