Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

20 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Matts--6-malf, Swag, boyle, blue, touch, Forge 

@theuntouchable => You still want to deny the Swag voting block? Also known as the J.O.B. Squad. 

As a rule of thumb, when Swag and Malf are 1. playing bad and 2. trying to kill me early, I find its normally because they are scum. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You said that earlier

I did not.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

We had a whole discussion about multiple scum / alignments when discussing your cluster voting.

Youre like the Twins, but can differentiate homophones.

We did. At no point did I say there was only one faction in the game.

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Monk - - 1-md4l

Blue - - 2-orca, squire

Malf - 5- -rags, touch, mwil, boyle Forge 

10 to lynch!!, 

Matts original role was town jailer 

Interesting you gave them my role...

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => You still want to deny the Swag voting block? Also known as the J.O.B. Squad. 

As a rule of thumb, when Swag and Malf are 1. playing bad and 2. trying to kill me early, I find its normally because they are scum. 

you scum bro

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

KSJ quit because he felt bad for his teammates.  Ted didn’t have time, and now we get to know matts’ role because scum know it.

This isnt a bad hypothesis. Its wrong, but it is logical. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dispute this.

Just now, Blue said:

Swag: had Malfatron on his scumlist yesterday, refuses to lynch Malf despite Rags claiming a scum result on him, switches to the person who was just subbed in for another player

switches was poor word choice, given he wasn't on anybody to begin with. But y'all get my point.

22 hours ago, Blue said:

Ignoring the fact that five scum in a 22 player game is unrealistically small...Unless they're all aligned, there's no reason to believe that would happen.

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't see how cluster voting is informative if there are two factions.  If anything, there is less centralized control in that scenario, and a greater chance of them being out on the branches.

I clearly took this as you implying you think there are multiple groups.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

switches was poor word choice, given he wasn't on anybody to begin with. But y'all get my point.

I’m going to pardon Malfatron if you lynch him because you’re being mean.