Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Look at how quickly Swag wants to jump off an investigation. Incapable town or scum. 

I’m your best ally at this point.  We can probably disperse the votes enough to keep you all alive if I try hard and you say something nice to me.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You said that I am scum.  You said that the fact that I know who my teammates are, and they’re not you, is the best indication you’re not scum.  But if there are multiple factions, that is meaningless.  The insinuation is that there’s one.

That's not the insinuation. At all.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Jesus. Read the write-up and the title of the link in OP leading to the end of that Night phase.

except i have never, ever heard of a night phase being ended by a lightning rod. Ever. 

I have, however, heard of a scum move ending night early and resulting in death (I had it in Swag's game), and make no mistake, night was forced to end / be skipped. I know that because I never input a move to BCB on N1. 

On 3/2/2020 at 8:13 PM, bcb1213 said:

The night phase will last exactly 8 hours unless BCB receives every PM.

With me not having input my move, night shouldn't have been ended. Period. Not unless a move forced it to end / be skipped, and Counselor's move as a lightning rod shouldn't have impact that. 

Yet you were positive, which makes me think that you knew the target of that n1 death was not counselor 

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

There’s a real possibility that Bcb just called night early because the practical effect of a lightning rod is canceling night in exchange for a sacrifice.

Where’s the fun or suspense in that?

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

It’s weird to me that Malfatron is so quiet today under so much pressure. It doesn’t seem.. Malfy

Then why aren't you voting for him?

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Wow, way to give malfatron the info.  

His scum buddies have already told him, I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts 

Alright, I'll bite. What's the thought process here?

1 minute ago, Forge said: