Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
1 hour ago, Blue said:

You soft-defended Josh, after Untouchable talked about his meta. Nobody agreed with you, you agreed with him.

If we want to talk about Josh, he clearly scumslipped that he knew the N1 redirect was Town.

That “scum slip” isn’t a scum slip at all. I thought he said he was a redirector and then that he was redirected. That now means nothing since it’s now shown that original Counselor was a lightning rod. 

Josh=> What about the redirect made you assume it was town?

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Then why aren't you voting for him?

His scum buddies have already told him, I'm sure.

Alright, I'll bite. What's the thought process here?

Why don’t you care about my thought process

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Josh=> What about the redirect made you assume it was town?

It wasn’t an assumption, it was a question. See I don’t know why I thought for some reason Gopher said he was a redirector, and he was claiming town so I was trying to piece two and two together.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

except i have never, ever heard of a night phase being ended by a lightning rod. Ever. 

I have, however, heard of a scum move ending night early and resulting in death (I had it in Swag's game), and make no mistake, night was forced to end / be skipped. I know that because I never input a move to BCB on N1. 

With me not having input my move, night shouldn't have been ended. Period. Not unless a move forced it to end / be skipped, and Counselor's move as a lightning rod shouldn't have impact that. 

Yet you were positive, which makes me think that you knew the target of that n1 death was not counselor 

So your thought process is that scum, with a presumably one-shot Night-ending roleblock lightning rod, determined that Counselor would be the best kill option on Night 1.

He obviously redirected all Night actions to himself. The writeup and link to said writeup in OP supports that. I had a similar role as Town in Simpsons Mafia some years back on WF, which I used on N1 for ****s and giggles. I even referenced that earlier in this thread.

I have no idea what you are talking about in that last sentence. It's obvious that Counselor died as a result of using his ability.