Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm guessing you were never good xD

So on another forum they run a best-of-the-best mafia game with people from dozens of forums.  I was the choice to represent WF because I was so good.  And we won.

I was damn good.  Also used to make spreadsheets for every game.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I seriously gave up on this game due to the Florida basketball game today. I've got a lot to read...wanna link me

Also, so?

@SwAg weren't you gonna link me about Blue and godfather I believe

He kept saying he would not be lynched today.  How could he know that unless he’d survive??  I have the pardon, and certainly wouldn’t pardon him.  So, he has to be The Godfather 

12 hours ago, Blue said:

It is painfully, obviously Swag. The only reason he's not higher on my lynch list is that I think he's Godfather.

11 hours ago, Blue said:

I know I said to ignore Swag. This post is the exception. Of course, I'm not getting lynched today anyways, lol.

11 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Don’t make it a challenge 

11 hours ago, Blue said:

I don't think scum is going to give me much more to work with today, so I'm just waiting on two of my top 3 Town leans to get in here with their thoughts. Then we can get on with lynching someone off my list.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

He kept saying he would not be lynched today.  How could he know that unless he’d survive??  I have the pardon, and certainly wouldn’t pardon him.  So, he has to be The Godfather 

Or there's a vastly simpler explanation, lol.

Just now, SwAg said:

He might be onto something.

He's not, and it's really, really painfully obvious he's not.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So on another forum they run a best-of-the-best mafia game with people from dozens of forums.  I was the choice to represent WF because I was so good.  And we won.

I was damn good.  Also used to make spreadsheets for every game.

Really, you should play like that a couple times here

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Or lying to avoid a lynch

Just now, SwAg said:

Don’t listen to Ragnarok.

So, are you scum...or did you decide to basically start trolling all of us cause you realized you were having a disaster of a game and by trolling, you can later twist things around so you can pretend like you didn't care from the beginning to protect your ego?