Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca has been eliminated he was Hulk Hogan the Hulkster   one more match aligned 

Wrestlers who refuse to retire/quit? I'm assuming this is a separate faction since he claimed to be a roleblock, so it's unlikely that an INDY would have that ability IMO. If so, Ric Flair is an OBVIOUS candidate for a "1 more match" alignment. Blue also said that the scum killer was Randy Savage, but he's unfortunately dead (died in 2011 and can't be 1 more match I'd imagine).

On 3/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, Blue said:

This is obviously the case. Scum killer is Randy Savage. I have other information that suggests old-school wrestlers are scum, as well.

23 hours ago, rackcs said:

Malf then

23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Dome - - 1-md4l

Malf - - 8-rags, ET, Forge, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, Orca 

Md4l--1-mwil

9 to lynch 

22 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Day 4

Hey that was CM Punk 

Other random convo 

Why are we not lynching Malf 

Oh yea 

The wrestlers angry from yesterday surround Malf .  Suddenly he backs into the corner.  As they approach three wrestlers approach Malf  and turn around.  These gentlemen in their former days often feuded with malf 

Oh no it can't be 

They hold up four fingers.  Malf also holds up four fingers and smiles 

Malf is still alive!!! 

It is now night 4.  You have untill 10 PM east to send in your pm 

So if there were three scum on the second malf lynch, and Rags 1.0 died, Forge killed himself, and Orca was scum...

Then two of these six are scum.  ET, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, rack

Just now, SwAg said:

Now everyone wants to buy my theory.  That’s actually mine, you guys can’t take it without bluebooking swag 

That was your theory?  Crap, I thought it came from someone more competent like Orca.

Nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So if there were three scum on the second malf lynch, and Rags 1.0 died, Forge killed himself, and Orca was scum...

Then two of these six are scum.  ET, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, rack

(I said this yesterday)

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:
23 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

8-rags, ET, Forge, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, Orca 

23 hours ago, rackcs said:

Malf then

With Forge and Ragnarkok 1.0 flipping Town, if we are assuming that @SwAg is right about the flavor of the writeup and that 3 of his scummies bused him, that means that three of the following are scum:

ET

Touch

DaBoyle

Matts

Orca

...because I'm WWE aligned. I will only be going off of this list unless there is a night move to convince me otherwise. 

I'm also thinking that it's highly likely that Squire is clear, based off of my earlier theory being proven wrong in Pickle Rick-esque fashion.

Also, are you assuming that the other two were on Orca/Malf's faction list? There could be more than that, as assuming multiball (Hogan/Flair have one more match written all over them IMO) there could be more.

See my thoughts:

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Orca has been eliminated he was Hulk Hogan the Hulkster   one more match aligned 

Wrestlers who refuse to retire/quit? I'm assuming this is a separate faction since he claimed to be a roleblock, so it's unlikely that an INDY would have that ability IMO. If so, Ric Flair is an OBVIOUS candidate for a "1 more match" alignment. Blue also said that the scum killer was Randy Savage, but he's unfortunately dead (died in 2011 and can't be 1 more match I'd imagine).

On 3/7/2020 at 11:38 AM, Blue said:

This is obviously the case. Scum killer is Randy Savage. I have other information that suggests old-school wrestlers are scum, as well.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In the timeframe of this tho, would savage fit in that mold as well? 

Because, just an FYI, until a bar fight in 2019, there was NEVER a Hogan vs. Flair feud.

HOWEVER

There WAS a feud between Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage (well documented) at WRESTLEMANIA V.

IMO there is no "Four Horsemen", but rather this is just flavor for a numbers hint (4 in the faction) and Hogan's finishing move was a leg drop (boot).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

In the timeframe of this tho, would savage fit in that mold as well? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

There WAS a feud between Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage (well documented) at WRESTLEMANIA V.

IMO there is no "Four Horsemen", but rather this is just flavor for a numbers hint (4 in the faction) and Hogan's finishing move was a leg drop (boot).