Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I feel like MWil has more on ET than he wants to let on, and is settling for deluded and contradictory rambling like he did in Meme Mafia

The game where I was Town and you were scum and I faked a lie detector invest on you when you were scum? That's an interesting comparison.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Why did you leave racks off your list of potential scum?

Good question. I even put that second quote box in to count him and still left him off.

16 hours ago, MWil23 said:
On 3/8/2020 at 1:21 PM, bcb1213 said:

8-rags, ET, Forge, mwil, touch, boyle, matts, Orca 

On 3/8/2020 at 1:23 PM, rackcs said:

Malf then

With Forge and Ragnarkok 1.0 flipping Town, if we are assuming that @SwAg is right about the flavor of the writeup and that 3 of his scummies bused him, that means that three of the following are scum:

ET

Touch

DaBoyle

Matts

Orca

...because I'm WWE aligned. I will only be going off of this list unless there is a night move to convince me otherwise. 

I'm also thinking that it's highly likely that Squire is clear, based off of my earlier theory being proven wrong in Pickle Rick-esque fashion.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I feel like MWil has more on ET than he wants to let on, and is settling for deluded and contradictory rambling like he did in Meme Mafia

@ET80 and @rackcs the fact that you guys like this when the game he is referencing I was dead on that SwAg was scum (I was Town Princess) should be an indicator that he's clearly trolling here.

Just now, MWil23 said:

@ET80 and @rackcs the fact that you guys like this when the game he is referencing I was dead on that SwAg was scum (I was Town Princess) should be an indicator that he's clearly trolling here.

Well it's more that I also got the feeling that you had more on ET than you were letting on that I was liking, not the second part

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What?

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So he wasn’t part of the four horsemen but would hold up 4 fingers as though he was? 

Four fingers as though he's part of their group of four, yes. Here's what we know:

Malfatron is scum of some sort

Blue said that Randy Savage is the scum killer

CM Punk: 2 Kills

Bret Hart: 1 Kill

Hogan: Orca, Roleblock

CM Punk is a NEW SCHOOL wrestler, whereas Hart is a WWE HOF Legend. (Both of them feuded with McMahon and then left though)

Given that Orca blocked Squire, we can safely say that Squire is either Town, coupled with him visiting Town Ragnarok 1.0. 

Rags 2.0 and Counselor have claimed Masons.

From there, I'm trying to solve the game, and ET's incredible foresight coupled with his vote on Malf and the subsequent "Four" writeup makes me extremely suspicious. I listed the other names as well (albeit I omitted Rack despite quoting him for some reason).

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Well it's more that I also got the feeling that you had more on ET than you were letting on that I was liking, not the second part

Also it's been obvious that he's trolling and I haven't even been paying attention this weekend

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

From there, I'm trying to solve the game, and ET's incredible foresight coupled with his vote on Malf and the subsequent "Four" writeup makes me extremely suspicious. I listed the other names as well (albeit I omitted Rack despite quoting him for some reason).

*Shrug*

Incredible foresight in what way? I called out new vs old? That was the setup last game - more hindsight than foresight.

Nonetheless, I'm still blind here. And I'm still not sure if your Good Ol' JR routine was a cover or not, but JR would surely be an old school guy - perhaps an indy?

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

(Or he’s saying he thinks you’re town and fumbling over stuff) 

Except that thanks to my night move invest, I lead the lynch train on Orca, so I haven't fumbled anything.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How would I know more on ET though? That's my whole point to go along with the game I was referencing being Town. Granted, I blatantly faked a lie detector on SwAg because I knew he was guilty, and ironically Dome was the Indy Governor that game. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Also it's been obvious that he's trolling and I haven't even been paying attention this weekend

The fact that you nominated me for elimination despite my Top 3 finish is egregious, so I'm still trying to put aside my feelings for you right now.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The game where I was Town and you were scum and I faked a lie detector invest on you when you were scum? That's an interesting comparison.

I don’t know why you find that interesting

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Four fingers as though he's part of their group of four, yes. Here's what we know:

CM Punk is a NEW SCHOOL wrestler, whereas Hart is a WWE HOF Legend. (Both of them feuded with McMahon and then left though)

Given that Orca blocked Squire, we can safely say that Squire is either Town, coupled with him visiting Town Ragnarok 1.0. 

So why would he hold up four fingers if he wasn’t part of it? 

Just now, ET80 said:

*Shrug*

Incredible foresight in what way? I called out new vs old? That was the setup last game - more hindsight than foresight.

I didn't play last game. I thought it was multiball with WCW/NWO with a bunch of conversions. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Nonetheless, I'm still blind here. And I'm still not sure if your Good Ol' JR routine was a cover or not, but JR would surely be an old school guy - perhaps an indy?

I've already put out there who I am

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, to be clear, you think the Old School / New School thing is real?  Are you dumb?