Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

So, you agree, you completely ignored my case against you, and fixated upon my reaction to the obvious lies of Dome.

Nothing about what Dome claimed sounds like a real role in a bcb game or like Dome.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I said that it COULD BE, it's hard to say, I wouldn't discount it, unlike your nonsense about me denying it yesterday, which is an outright lie. You memeing/trolling and all but admitting you've begged for a conversion on top of it with Malf is ridiculous. You're no more clear than anyone else if there's a conversion mechanic in place.

You’re fixating upon the wrong part.  I don’t know how to be anymore clear than my original case.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you agree, you completely ignored my case against you, and fixated upon my reaction to the obvious lies of Dome.

Nothing about what Dome claimed sounds like a real role in a bcb game or like Dome.

What did Dome claim?

Here, there is a recruitment mechanic.  I can protect against recruitment every night.  Oh, I didn’t succeed except last night.  So, I guess like five people have been recruited and I suck.  I better keep protecting myself to ensure I lose.

Oh, this role makes no sense because it has a duplicative negative effect on recruitment if the recruitment is already limited (which bcb always makes it).  Ah well, who cares.  At least Dome came out with the information early about having knowledge of recruitment so that we could function in the game.  Oh, he didn’t do that either.

You’ve got to be shoving stupid pills down your throat.

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

ive been telling you guys all game that i know that dome is scum :)

You mean you’ve been telling every since day 5 when you tried to implicate me as rags killer but did it with about 25% of the conviction someone would have if they actually caught scum 

right. Good job malf.