Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

MWil still hasn’t addressed my case.  Go read that Marvel game, he did it there too.

I actually have, and you keep deflecting attention and the same argument from yourself and projecting it onto me.

1 hour ago, Dome said:
1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

the more i press you, the more you appear to be safe :)

Well then keep up the good work 

Well, as the town watcher.....im not going to just dump all the juicy information i have at any point in the game.

i need to make the rest of the town work for it

im just gonna give you up, and if folks dont want to listen, its their problem 

Malfatron taking a stand for the good of the game.  It is admirable.  I want to encourage improvement so that the quality of game improves.  Look at all this discussion!  There was almost no discussion two days ago!

• Like 1

So SwAg, with your rationale on me being 3rd party, why wouldn't you apply the same logic to Matts after his redirect kill last night? Why do you so badly want to jump off of the Malf wagon with BCB's flavor writeup.

We have a 50/50 shot to get this right tonight with either Rack or Daboyle.

We know that I nailed Orca.

Now we know that Matts nailed ET.

There are only two left on that lynch line, and now you're blatantly pushing to go away from it.

It's just as plausible that you were converted after Rags cleared you than any other bit of nonsense you've spewed today.

Just now, MWil23 said:

So SwAg, with your rationale on me being 3rd party, why wouldn't you apply the same logic to Matts after his redirect kill last night? Why do you so badly want to jump off of the Malf wagon with BCB's flavor writeup.

We have a 50/50 shot to get this right tonight with either Rack or Daboyle.

We know that I nailed Orca.

Now we know that Matts nailed ET.

There are only two left on that lynch line, and now you're blatantly pushing to go away from it.

It's just as plausible that you were converted after Rags cleared you than any other bit of nonsense you've spewed today.

I did.  You clearly didn’t read anything I said.