We need discussion 

Let's lynch matts 

Nuh uh I killed et 

Oh OK 

How bout you or you 

Hey I prevent people from being recruited 

Ehhh what? 

Lynch dome 

The wrestlers all surrounded dome and let me tell you something.  It took every last one of them to make sure that big boy was down.  Even Mr fuji couldn't stop this attack! 

Dome has been eliminated.  He was Yokozuna banzai!!!!! Foreigners aligned 

Now night six.  When the pms are all in we shall continue or if not by when I go to sleep then around 7 AM in the morning 

32 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night six 

Mwil was following people around being that sneaky SOB he is.  Unfortunately he doesn't notice another man sneaking behind him.  This man points to his wrist 

Tick tock its clobberin time!! 

Mwil turns around and tries to hit his attacker with his pointed shoe but the attacker easily avoids it, lifts mwil up and suddenly mwil has gone to sleep 

Mwil has been eliminated.  He was the iron Shiek camel clutch   foreigners aligned 

It is now day 7.ten alive it is six to lynch 

It be like that sometimes, boys.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-17-at-4-08-59-PM.png

5 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

My character is “The Queen” Charlotte Flair. My role is the Beloved Princess.

So...you are a female wrestler when we have seen zero evidence of any females.  You are a female wrestler that, assuming there is a recruitment and Ric Flair is in the game/one more match aligned, would be a prime candidate for recruitment.  And you were primed and ready to throw the name and role out there with no ability or night moves.

That's just a bad start to this day for you.