Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And Daboyle to elaborate on his role.

Which part of my role do you want me to elaborate on?

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...you are a female wrestler when we have seen zero evidence of any females.  You are a female wrestler that, assuming there is a recruitment and Ric Flair is in the game/one more match aligned, would be a prime candidate for recruitment.  And you were primed and ready to throw the name and role out there with no ability or night moves.

That's just a bad start to this day for you.

I'm not a female wrestler, I am the female wrestler. The face of WWE's entire women's division, winning 9 championships and main eventing WrestleMania last year. I was the first woman to main event a WWE PPV. I'm "primed and ready" because I already knew who my character was and her role in this whole game, I'm not gonna hide because I have nothing to hide.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:13 AM, bcb1213 said:

Night 2

Gopher  was busy keeping an eye on things and being the Monday night messiah.  As one of the best superstars today he knows to keep his eye out for anything.  

Suddenly, behind him he gets a slap on the shoulder.  Aww man gopher loved this guy growing up.  One of the most technically sound wrestlers of his generation and the shades were iconic! 

A smile creeps over gophers face. He knows this guy as an all time great.  He turns around to give him a high five and gets poked in the eye! 

He stumbles around and falls into a small package!  Good gawd that man has the tights!  The ref doesn't see it though and Gopher  is pinned 

Gopher has been eliminated.  He was Seth Rollins the architect  wwe aligned 

It is now day 3.  With 18 alive, it is 10 to lynch!! 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:52 PM, MD4L said:

I was made to receive my own move during the night phase.

On 3/8/2020 at 9:09 PM, MD4L said:

Anyone encounter someone who has technical prowess?”

11 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It should be pointed out that I cant pull the same stunt again. Scum/Malf wont put in the hit tonight.

I also pointed @MD4L at himself. It didnt seem to do anything. Same when I pointed @JoshstraDaymus at @SwAg.

The kills are pretty clearly based on the flavor of the faction member doing the kill.

Matts has to give me a satisfactory explanation for me not to think he's the scum redirector at this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Which part of my role do you want me to elaborate on?

I'm not a female wrestler, I am the female wrestler. The face of WWE's entire women's division, winning 9 championships and main eventing WrestleMania last year. I was the first woman to main event a WWE PPV. I'm "primed and ready" because I already knew who my character was and her role in this whole game, I'm not gonna hide because I have nothing to hide.

How is your role explained to you

Just now, SwAg said:

The kills are pretty clearly based on the flavor of the faction member doing the kill.

Matts has to give me a satisfactory explanation for me not to think he's the scum redirector at this point.

Especially because he pointed malf at my mason buddy trying to kill him.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Matts might not have realized his error because he replaced in.