On 3/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, SwAg said:

What are you Bubba Ray or what

On 3/7/2020 at 7:26 PM, Counselor said:

Cesaro Swiss Superman? What a dumb name

On 3/7/2020 at 7:31 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’m guessing Cesaro- Swiss Superman.

His ring name is just Cesaro

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

We promised each other we were town.  And Counselor has made a big deal about not lying or breaking promises in the past.

No, I'm not saying that he's foreigner scum.  He voted for Dome, and controls both your votes.  But he is definitely a foreign wrestler.  I asked because being able to convert foreigners would definitely fit the bcb template.  Especially with Rusev and Mahal also in the game, who both have their nationality in their role title.

Just now, SwAg said:

No, I'm not saying that he's foreigner scum.  He voted for Dome, and controls both your votes.  But he is definitely a foreign wrestler.  I asked because being able to convert foreigners would definitely fit the bcb template.  Especially with Rusev and Mahal also in the game, who both have their nationality in their role title.

I have not been converted

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How is your role explained to you

There's a line in my PM describing my ability saying as the Queen, I built a massive following and if I got pinned it'll make the WWE Universe upset and cause the next day to be skipped.

2 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

There's a line in my PM describing my ability saying as the Queen, I built a massive following and if I got pinned it'll make the WWE Universe upset and cause the next day to be skipped.

Why did you call it The Beloved Princess instead of explaining that?