Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

Rackcs is my top choice.  Josh second.

Did not like the way josh came in seemingly knowing that Matt's was town.

Rackcs has done far too little to be helpful.

Legitimately was nothing more than a gut feeling. I understand this thinking though. I had some trust with Matts because he verified my going nowhere, really was my only thinking for this.

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Can you explain this ?

Yesterday Josh claimed he’s a 1 shot bulletproof. Rags/Counselor made a counterclaim that in addition to them being masons, Rags is also 1 shot Bulletproof and Counselor is 1 shot Lynchproof.

Now Rags has been eliminated and he flipped town. This means they were likely telling the truth regarding the CC, which would mean Josh lied about his claim.

6 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Yesterday Josh claimed he’s a 1 shot bulletproof. Rags/Counselor made a counterclaim that in addition to them being masons, Rags is also 1 shot Bulletproof and Counselor is 1 shot Lynchproof.

Now Rags has been eliminated and he flipped town. This means they were likely telling the truth regarding the CC, which would mean Josh lied about his claim.

How would rags be telling the truth about being 1 shot bulletproof, and be hit at night?

2 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I believe Rags and Counselor are Masons together but Rags lied about his ability.

He didn’t lie he just reversed which of us were which to attempt to draw the hit onto me. Obviously Malf and you saw past that. 

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

He didn’t lie he just reversed which of us were which to attempt to draw the hit onto me. Obviously Malf and you saw past that. 

I really think you’re giving me too much credit.