Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Here's the thing. It's either daboyle or swag. Malf is the godfather. He's pushing Counselor so at worst counselor is the other faction. If that's the case then that's fine because the faction with two left is much more of an urgent threat.

Now I legitimately have not followed along at all this game so I don't have much to go on. Boyle's claim was kinda ****ty but, and again I know you hate it swag so sorry, but it is very interesting to me that you're still around at this point. 

So that's where I'm at. I'm working on half as much info as everyone else by my own fault so I'll accept LVP if I choose wrong. But from what I know this is what I'm thinking.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Here's the thing. It's either daboyle or swag. Malf is the godfather. He's pushing Counselor so at worst counselor is the other faction. If that's the case then that's fine because the faction with two left is much more of an urgent threat.

Now I legitimately have not followed along at all this game so I don't have much to go on. Boyle's claim was kinda ****ty but, and again I know you hate it swag so sorry, but it is very interesting to me that you're still around at this point. 

So that's where I'm at. I'm working on half as much info as everyone else by my own fault so I'll accept LVP if I choose wrong. But from what I know this is what I'm thinking.

I’m town 100%.