Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The hussy fit is both of yalls last few posts and you could read D1 and see where he listed most all the game at various points.

And while he did have a list where he hit some scum, he still got himself lynched and no one cared.

Same 7 over and over = the whole game.  Stop being a little ***** bc you suck at this game 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

My biggest mistake this game was not roleclaiming Day 3. I gambled scum would either think I was an easy mislynch, another scum godfather, or not worth blocking again. Instead, they RBed and killed me. Flattering, really.

Good thing they did though, I would have outed 3 scum on Day 4 otherwise, lol.

Coulda just said I had small hair, and I would have saved you.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve been down this road many times. It doesn’t matter how you word it. Any criticism is met with animosity and childish behavior. 

Lies after lies will be met with equal and appropriate terms 

Just now, Blue said:

My biggest mistake this game was not roleclaiming Day 3. I gambled scum would either think I was an easy mislynch, another scum godfather, or not worth blocking again. Instead, they RBed and killed me. Flattering, really.

Good thing they did though, I would have outed 3 scum on Day 4 otherwise, lol.

I thought you were the vig because you seemed to be fishing for who roleblocked you and that there should have been another kill lol

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, sorry, I didn’t have any more pardons or a stump role, and was trying to bluff through the whole game.

I mentioned to Malf that you probably only had 1 or you would have used it a few more times...still seemed like you were indy lol

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

from bcb in discord

Took all the time to create a nice balanced game and it's coming down to who compliments swag the best

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I genuinely don’t think LVP is applicable.  I think I need a new award here, because I was so many different things to three different alignments over the course of this game.  We need something to encapsulate the tempest of anarchy that I was.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

SwAgVP is acceptable

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I will award it every game.  Inaugural award goes to me.  Thank you all for attending the award ceremony.  I could have done it without you, but I decided not to.

Thank you for those kind words, bcb.  It’s an honor to accept this award.

Just now, The Orca said:

I thought you were the vig because you seemed to be fishing for who roleblocked you and that there should have been another kill lol

I mentioned to Malf that you probably only had 1 or you would have used it a few more times...still seemed like you were indy lol

No, I was playing not normally, but playing, then town broke my heart, so I thought I should break some things of theirs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You dont like factual statments I see lol

That’s not it in the least bit. Especially considering there is no factual statement there. 

I just don’t enjoy temper tantrums and the incessant need to be a complete asshat and then act shocked because someone isn’t nice to you after that.