Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Did I?  If so, good on me.

However, that's not at all what I did here.  I didn't try to influence blue away from anything.  I gave him factual context.

And you made this argument to me when I accused you of manipulating me in that game.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Friendly reminder to you that WWE Monday Night Raw is brought to you by our sponsor “Mafia Bets are Almost as stupid as those who make them”, and Depends, the official underwear of the Nature Boy!

No one should ever make bets it's why I told him the outcome already lmao

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol - you cant honestly believe that? You think Swag is going to swing 100% before pickle swings 17%?

I will bet you anything on planet earth you are wrong. But remember, I get odds, because you are saying Swags is more likely. 

So you will bet anything on planet earth that I’m wrong but you want odds? 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't remember this at all.  Way too far back.

Which is convenient for you and your narrative.

You realize he’ll likely go back to that game now and bring it up right? (Unless he’s scum he’ll continue with this facade for a while, making threats to do it) 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't remember this at all.  Way too far back.

Which is convenient for you and your narrative.

I literally offered to get it and you said you would laugh because it’s a waste of time and wrong, and then you disputed the definition of “right.”

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Take that bet.  

Et, daboyle, blue, mwil, and just for the hell of it swag.

That's 5.  At least 1 of those is scum.  

Swag named who?

Me, racks, rags, orca, someone else.  

All 5 have to be scum (hint you'd lose bc I'm town). 

I’m confused, are you suggesting that I should take that bet or that you want me to take that bet? 

Just now, SwAg said:

I literally offered to get it and you said you would laugh because it’s a waste of time and wrong, and then you disputed the definition of “right.”

No, you asked what I would do if you came back with evidence of my defending teammates in thread.

And I said I would laugh at the time you spent searching just to be wrong on me yet again.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll split the baby.  When Rick flips scum, I’ll do it.  If somehow Muhammad Hassan is Town, then it’s moot and I don’t need to slog through it.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So you will bet anything on planet earth that I’m wrong but you want odds? 

Isnt that what I said? I am just going off of your statement. You said "more likely".  The Chiefs are "more likely" to beat the Bengals. So if you want to bet the bengals, you get odds. 

Thats how betting works. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, you asked what I would do if you came back with evidence of my defending teammates in thread.

And I said I would laugh at the time you spent searching just to be wrong on me yet again.

2 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, if I go pull some quotes of you defending teammates indirectly, similar to now from previous scum games, you’ll do what exactly?

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Laugh at the amount of time you wasted just to be wrong about me.

Just so you can't misrepresent what I said.

• Like 1