Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, you asked what I would do if you came back with evidence of my defending teammates in thread.

And I said I would laugh at the time you spent searching just to be wrong on me yet again.

So, I offered to get evidence, and you said you would laugh because it was a waste of time and I would be wrong.

What exactly do you think you said differently than what I said?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Just so you can't misrepresent what I said.

You just agreed with me and proved my point.  I cannot tell if you’re seriously this inept at reading, or if you’re doing some bit where you make endless artificial distinctions for the sake of an appearance of arguing.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You just agreed with me and proved my point.  I cannot tell if you’re seriously this inept at reading, or if you’re doing some bit where you make endless artificial distinctions for the sake of an appearance of arguing.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

More gross misrepresentation by Swag!

Anyone surprised?

Not really, he already explained why he is doing it:

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

What a plan from that chat.  Cause a big ol distraction!

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt that what I said? I am just going off of your statement. You said "more likely".  The Chiefs are "more likely" to beat the Bengals. So if you want to bet the bengals, you get odds. 

Thats how betting works. 

It’s also a great way to hedge your bet by nonchalantly backing off from the certainty you initially held. 

my exact statement was that I’m more likely to bet on Swag. 

if I had to bet on Swag being right on all 5 or pickle being right on 1, I would bet on Swag first. Especially given that I know for a fact pickle was wrong on at least 1 of them (which coincidentally was his “strongest read”)

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m confused, are you suggesting that I should take that bet or that you want me to take that bet? 

Poor word order lmao.  I want you to take that bet bc you'd lose.  I'm town so swag is not shooting 100%

• Like 1