Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There has been nothing twisted.  You are incapable of showing how I allegedly twisted it, or deliberately opting not to do so.  I went post-by-post with commentary.  Your explanation point are barely coherent declarations and conclusions.

Already brought up some of your misrepresentations.  I've called them out in real time.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re latching onto hyperbole.  Address the substance of the argument if it’s so clear.  What exactly did I twist and how did you show it?  I quoted the specific sections with particularized questions.

I already have.  You just want me to repeat myself at this point.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Top 6 @Matts4313

Blue

Daboyle

Et

Those first 3 I'm most confident in 1 being there bc of the drive by voting.

Mwil 

Counselor

I wanna say squire but I'll hold off and say malf instead. 

_____

Blue, daboyle, et, mwil, counselor, malf

@SwAg => top 5?

King, you have to admit, it’s not exactly a shock to see The Brawler pick the same names out of a hat every Monday night, LIVE ON RAW! You don’t know whether to admire his persistence or question his intellect. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Because you have inside knowledge of who the scum is, so it’s an easy bet for you? 

Thats it UNT. You got me. I just made 5-10 post trying to lead you to water and you came back to the same conclusion you originally had. You had me all the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

stare

I literally went through all the relevant posts.  You did not come anywhere close to an explanation or showing a distinction.  You took exception to an assertion that your posts has a practical effect that’s beneficial to Rick, and then went on a tangent about how I’m manipulative and twisting a narrative, while repeating my explanation of events, and then saying I am grossly misrepresenting.