Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

We should probably lynch matts at some point because he’s doing that be innocuous yet present to give the illusion of meaningful participation when he actually does nothing schtick he does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Thesaurus?

I feel like he could have said the last two words without having to sound smart.

I don’t even know what you’re asking for.  If the words “declaration” and “conclusory” are beyond your understanding, then you’re just an idiot.

Just now, SwAg said:

We should probably lynch matts at some point because he’s doing that be innocuous yet present to give the illusion of meaningful participation when he actually does nothing schtick he does.

We should lynch Matt as some point. He’s pretending to try, but he is really doing nothing. 

bigger, longer words, to make swag seem like he is trying harder and making a single sentence  look like a paragraph. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I literally went through all the relevant posts.  You did not come anywhere close to an explanation or showing a distinction.  You took exception to an assertion that your posts has a practical effect that’s beneficial to Rick, and then went on a tangent about how I’m manipulative and twisting a narrative, while repeating my explanation of events, and then saying I am grossly misrepresenting.

You're doing that thing where you're wrong but don't want to admit it, so try to talk smart.

Just now, SwAg said:

I don’t even know what you’re asking for.  If the words “declaration” and “conclusory” are beyond your understanding, then you’re just an idiot.

It’s not so much that, but why are you forcing words for longer ones? Is it to sound more intelligent so people believe you?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

It’s not so much that, but why are you forcing words for longer ones? Is it to sound more intelligent so people believe you?

This is how I talk all the time

Just now, SwAg said:

Conclusory, meaning you merely stated a conclusion.  Declaration, meaning a statement put forth as fact.

Hey look, captain obvious made another post trying to sound useful? 
nice to see you have a thesaurus and a dictionary in your moms basement.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You're doing that thing where you're wrong but don't want to admit it, so try to talk smart.

You have nothing.  You have said nothing to diverge with what I’ve said.  You’ve only reiterated this conclusion that I’m somehow twisting your words, while you repeat the same message.  I’ve gone post-by-post and shown it.  You’ve done this.

Jesus, I hope this is a bit, otherwise I shudder to imagine the malpractice insurance premiums.

Just now, SwAg said:

Alright, well, no, go away.  Your only contribution so far is trying to organize an in-game bet.

@theuntouchable => this is the response I was was trying to get to. And why I wanted to rile Swag up. Swag is backing down from a challenge against pickle. When the gauntlet was thrown by you. Doesnt that seem a bit odd?

Now - civ swag would care. Because he is God and we are all stupid troglodytes. Even if he doesnt go 100%; he would feel confident he can beat pickle.

Scum Swag though would be presented a challenge. Does he list a scummate or two (and possibly buss); or does he go 0/5 and then say "duh I am not going to list anyone". 

Whats extra interesting is that he has already listed 5 people. So we have his list. He really doesnt want to commit to that list though.  

• Like 1