Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Like a failure to admit when you are wrong, by instead saying you harbor no blame?

Yeah, exactly, if you’re a literalist incapable of varying degrees of literary devices for entertainment purposes.

• Like 2

Vote count 

Orca --1--gopher 

Pickle -7--touch, ksj, mwil, blue, boyle, ET, SwAg 

Clov--1-Rags

Dome --3-- pulse, Malf 

Matts--1- Counselor

Gopher--1-- Squire

Counselor- - 1-Forge 

Blue - - 1-md4l

Swag - - 2-matts, Pickle

Squire - - 1-Orca 

12 to lynch

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So once you claim and its clear your town....I can still push it bc you are a horrible player and ruin the game.  That's ok?

I mean, it’s never stopped you and Orca from pushing better player based on whatever conspiracy theory presents itself in the star patterns you see in the words.

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Everything you just said is correct.

However...and you are gonna love this...guys have started doing 'gambits' here where they do something like this just for reactions and to see who bites.  Swag could be lying about bring Undertaker, still be town, and just doing one of these gambits.

Blame the twins for gambits.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Not really.

I was just trying to explain the gambit stuff to blue so he could take it in context.

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Did I?  If so, good on me.

However, that's not at all what I did here.  I didn't try to influence blue away from anything.  I gave him factual context.

On 6/22/2019 at 10:51 PM, Ragnarok said:

Anyone who has played mafia with me knows that I try to lie as little as possible.  Even when fake claiming.

If pickle is scum, Rag is 100 percent scum

ignore the death note thread lol.

stupid quote search

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, your vote was on me and then it went to Swag. 

Yeah you called me out and where was it.  Not on you.  You called me our again and where was,still not on you.  You called me out again and then I voted you.